Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Where the hell do you guys live that you are getting a gun pointed at you for some shoes? Really?
Son peolpe get shot for free so its nothing to get shot for some shoes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 For free. 
Well, not where I stay thankfully. 

Hah, this will be the 2nd thread to get locked up after mine with all this gun talking BS.

Only in America...

i'ma treat this release like i would a house party. hope for the best but just in case something goes down then be protected.
i don't see whats wrong with that.

its 175 for one pair and nobody on here is walking out with one pair. everybody knows that this is (IMO anyway) the most coveted jordan. you know what kind of ppl a release like this can bring.

nobody here is talking about being the person that robs somebody, we're just saying that we don't want to get robbed. the hell is wrong with that? we don't even know if anything will happen. God willing this release will be like the cement III's.

I own zeros Jordans now, because of the mishandling and mass/poor production of Jordans.

But these are going to be in my closet for sure. My favorite sneakers EVER. Prob. 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I should probably get a gun before I camp out for these.
is it really that bad in the states on release day in America for high profile releases ? 

No its not...and who would take a gun inside a retail store let alone a mall...they probably can't fight anyway
laugh.gif

like its gon be a 1 on 1 fight for your sneakers.
like %+@%+# won't ride around the block waiting.
like %+@%+# won't wait til you walking to the train on the way home from the store.
like %+@%+# that rob don't carry...

@the assasin: iirc, ppl got robbed for cool greys during the release.

it could all go smooth and all that but its better to be prepared just in case. i'm not trying to pay 175 x 3 or more and walk away limping and empty handed.
grin.gif

What is that all supposed to mean? 
sick.gif

Well, sucks to suck.  Bring friends with you if you're that insecure 
pimp.gif

I doubt this release will be as hectic as you guys are TRYING to make it seem

Let the hype begin...this is going to be horrible. Everybody and they mama likes this particular color. Even if there are plenty produced, things will get sticky. I see the tight jeans and bright color army scrambling for these. I'll do my best to secure a second pair....

P.S. Hypebeasts irritate me......

nice, so the columbia/concord package not happening then....can't wait till pictures come out. the cool grey mold was better than the SJ and the black/red 08s, maybe these would turn out like the CG or better

lastly, my aunt got hit in the head with a glock as a male tried to steal her bag at a subway station in long island city, queens in the city of new york, awhile ago. again, i'm not taking any chances and would prefer to carry a concealed weapon in the event that something unfortunate would happen on my way home.

indifferent.gif

Each week or 2 we in Australia see on the news some shootings at a work place/school/mall etc by some crazed MFker in the US.
I know its on your constitution, but your Government needs to grow some balls and change your gun laws . 

People shooting/threating people with guns over some shoes made in China ? the world has gone completely mad !

luckily i can walk into my local Foot locker store on release day and try on a pair and purchase and safely walk back to my office without fear of getting "jacked" . Only danger i got to deal with is not bumping into all the office hotties walking around at lunch time at the mall .
tongue.gif

some bad mama's there. Many will be copped. I am holding 2 extra pairs of cool greys as trade power to get these! BY ANY MEANS

ANY MEANS

i thght there was a thread on this already.... anyhow imma cop 2 hopefully but 1 if the possibility of hem yellowing!

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'll just cop 1. No need for 2. If I need another, I'll eBay it when I really want an extra pair.

Ed, how many pairs of the 2000 version do you have on ice? 

I'll just cop 1. No need for 2. If I need another, I'll eBay it when I really want an extra pair.

Seriously... with all the recent releases, people tend to purchase for the pure purpose of reselling, which in turn, creates a lower value on the shoe
roll.gif

Picking up extra pairs to stock aren't as necessary anymore as you can find near retail many years down the line IMO

double cop for sure. and I'll do it with eastbay. Eastbay has never let me down on a release. But then again I dont sleep on my big ticket items.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ed, how many pairs of the 2000 version do you have on ice? 

As of tomorrow, I'm goin down to 3 concords and 2 dmps. Im prob getting rid of another next week. I been wanting a specific shoe for a long minute now. But doubt I'll buy it. SHAQNOSIS!

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

double cop for sure. and I'll do it with eastbay. Eastbay has never let me down on a release. But then again I dont sleep on my big ticket items.

I don't mean to be a noob, but whaat is the science with eastbay? I tried 1 time and it kept blocking my orders. It was frustrating!!

Back
Top Bottom