Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by MBen32

how tough will it be to find a 15? anyone know? 
nerd.gif

Pretty tough. Or at least around my way. Usually stores only get 1 size 15. On recent retros, it seems that no 15s at all. It has been hell trying to lockdown 3 size 15s in this. Might have to do one 14.

I was going to take a drive upto this suburb on RD that doesnt really have a huge hype for shoes, figured it'd be an easy cop. Called their Champs and asked how many they got, mgr said "sold out", I asked what he meant, he said they got in 6 pairs and the employees just took 'em. haha

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by freshair

nikestore facebook As an added bonus, if you come in on Saturday 12/17 to buy the Air Jordan 14 Retro "Last Shot" it will guarantee you a spot in line for a pair of "Concords" on launch night. More details will be explained upon purchase of the Retro 14's, but if you are first in line for the 14's your receipt will be marked to be first in line for the "Concords".

imo thats lame what if im waiting on the last shots to go on disco (like they should & will)
what id do if i lived near a store doing this is... go get your last shots.. they stamp your receipt ok
then go in next day i guess, and return em w/o the receipt for store credit .. use that credit on your concords.
This isn't a bad deal honestly. But why not just cop the Last Shots and return them for a full refund AFTER you cop your Concords? That way you don;t have to deal with the store credit nonsense.  They're only a week apart.

I am scared that i won't get a pair. I am hearing a lot of employees going to be taking many pairs.
I am located in Los Angeles so there should be many places to get these but if anyone in the area is willing to help out. Let me know.

HOH haha
"Concrete"...Come on man.

I can't wait to have a pair of these in my hand.
Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair.

Anyone know how much resellers will be charging for these? I'm gonna have to pass due to Christmas gifts

Originally Posted by Zyzz

when will some sites start selling these? euro/international?

im getting impatient
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not positive, but locally in New Orleans it seems the Jordan rep is cracking down HARD on shops from even doing reserves on this release. My regular spot isn't even doing reserves this time around, and I've been a pretty loyal customer of theirs for years. The euro/international sites are supposed to be going live on the 16th, and this was after they were going to do it last week and got the smackdown from Jordan Brand. Even shops like kix-files haven't put these up for presales, and they usually put their stuff up a month before they ship it out.

Originally Posted by RV019

Anyone know how much resellers will be charging for these? I'm gonna have to pass due to Christmas gifts

If you need them close to the release date, expect to pay a lot. Seems that these settle at about 250ish in January, and then you'll see them pop up for a while in the B/S/T forum occasionally at a really good price. 
One thing to check though it to make sure it's not someone trying to pass off an early release pair as a store bought, I was going to hold out until later to get a pair but the thought of holding out, paying more and getting burned is too risky so if I don't get them on release, I won't be getting them at all.

making sure im getting my pairs from legit stores not touching anything within that buy sell forum with a ten foot pole, nobody giving me their swapped randy or sds pairs 
laugh.gif

had cash put aside for these but my parents needed money. there goes my concords
smh. dont get paid until after christmas, only way ill get these is if i sell some kicks

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

had cash put aside for these but my parents needed money. there goes my concords
smh. dont get paid until after christmas, only way ill get these is if i sell some kicks

Order them online, they won't take the money out of your account till after Xmas.

passed niketown ny about a hr ago, and there is about 200 people waiting in line,,, is that to get a band for the 14's....imagine how it will be for the 11's.smh

Originally Posted by The7onius

Order them online, they won't take the money out of your account till after Xmas.
how long after christmas? wont get paid till about a week into january

Try the bill me later option?

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

Try the bill me later option?
how exactly does that work? anyone have any experience with that?
im so off topic

Damn bro. Feel for you man. I respect you for having your priorities straight though. Family is everything to me. There is more important things than these damn shoes. If you was local I would try and work something out to front the cash for you. At least collateral or something that is dear to so I know you would pay me back. Whatever you end up doing, good luck and I really hope you get your pair.

Back
Top Bottom