Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

True to size, and its usually a 2 pair per customer limit on eastbay

Appreciate it. Anybody know if this is also true for nike.com (2 pair limit)?

Just stopped by a mom & pop that I rarely buy anything from....actually my 2nd time in 8 years. But they allowed me to pay for my Concords....pricetag of $175 too!

For all you middle GA heads....you may want to deal w/ them in the future. The "con" is that they get very limited quantity, but the "pros" are that they charge retail and are actually pretty honest and upfront. They let me know upfront that they wouldn't hold any once they got them in, and that its on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Now I'm sure this may change if I continue to do business w/ them, but hey...they didn't lie. I got there and my 11.5 had been sold since it took me an hour to get there beyond when I was supposed to be there.....but they did have a 12. I'll be able to pick up either the 22nd or RD...they'll call me to let me know.

1 pair down, 2 more to go (all at...or in this case, below retail). 1 of the remaining 2 I'm hoping to have tomorrow or Thurs (will upload pics once I have them).

Originally Posted by jkim5157

what is the order limit with Eastbay?
There will be a limit of two pairs per customer.

Originally Posted by beh235

I predict Eastbay  Rep Ray will get unwarranted hate. *looks at calendar* , seems 'bout right.
I hope not! 
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

True to size, and its usually a 2 pair per customer limit on eastbay

Appreciate it. Anybody know if this is also true for nike.com (2 pair limit)?
Gonna be tough to order tho. Have a backup plan.

PIC COURTESY OF NIKETOWN SEATTLE

377075_10150544750604505_90445109504_10670500_171398703_n.jpg

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

These are out in nyc all stores are charging 300 in queens..... This one dude got a shipment of 50 selling them for 326.96 a pop I walked out this is stupid.
Where at in queens and The incredible shoes in queens and long Island are only getting a few one spot said 7
sick.gif
 and another spot said 50 and the jimmy jazz in 5 towns didnt tell me how many they were getting or when they were opening but I will call next week to find out

UPDATE:got my pair $250 flat, i really wanted 2 pairs but dude only had one 9.5..... all the other stores either had them on display didn't want to sell them or where charging $300+.

WHERE AT

Where at in queens and The incredible shoes in queens and long Island are only getting a few one spot said 7
sick.gif
 and another spot said 50 and the jimmy jazz in 5 towns didnt tell me how many they were getting or when they were opening but I will call next week to find out

UPDATE:got my pair $250 flat, i really wanted 2 pairs but dude only had one 9.5..... all the other stores either had them on display didn't want to sell them or where charging $300+.

WHERE
Junction.... here's my pair these are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

400046219.jpg

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I predict Eastbay  Rep Ray will get unwarranted hate. *looks at calendar* , seems 'bout right.
I hope not! 
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Are your servers ready for the high capacity of traffic that is going to come on 12/23?
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I hope not! 
embarassed.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Are your servers ready for the high capacity of traffic that is going to come on 12/23?
happy.gif
happy.gif
About as ready as they can be. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by StevieO

Does anyone know if these run true to size??? Or should I go a half size bigger???
I'd go .5 size up - I normally wear 11 but my 11.5 concords fit great - I also wear 11.5 space jams and cool greys

Mr Eastbay Ray-- Thanks for coming on here and giving the great info. Please pass along to your boss that it is VERY POOR business to allow items to be removed from your cart DURING the check out process. On several releases, I had my items IN MY CART and was entering my info and then they were gone ? It appears that if I don't type fast, or continue shopping for more stuff, that I lose my items !! I would think that if they are in MY cart, they are MINE to buy. Guess not

Originally Posted by BCBP

Originally Posted by StevieO

Does anyone know if these run true to size??? Or should I go a half size bigger???
I'd go .5 size up - I normally wear 11 but my 11.5 concords fit great - I also wear 11.5 space jams and cool greys

Once again it depends on your feet. if youre not sure, go with your usual size. just because it fits someone else 0.5 size up, it may not fit you the same.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by moneymike88

^i was that you posted and thought that this thread finally got styled on and locked because of airrandy and sds posts
I'll probably be locking this thread and creating a new one soon anyways. Now that an "Official List" has been created and an on going discussion about early release sites/fakes is heated up in another thread it's time to let this one die out and create an official concord release thread. I'll be going old school Niketalk and creating an Official one...complete with store listings/links and pictures...I'll also attempt to monitor it by deleting many of the one word "copped" and emoticon only replies.

THANK YOU SIR!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how do these fit compared to the cool grey 11's? im wondering just in case i order them online then i can get them the same size..

how do these fit in general, hopefully these will be my 1st pair of XI's I normally I'm a 13 but I normally size down to a 12-12.5 for a snug fit. Any help?

...just got back from local FL...already locked up my pairs...no waiting in line...just go in and pick them up on rd...gotta love the manager hook-ups...

Back
Top Bottom