Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

roll.gif
Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

Brah you probably the one that does that. MJ wore the many months before A.I  most the the Georgetown team even had them on. 
i say that cause iverson wore them through college... and he's one of my all time fav.  what other Js did he really rock when he was on his road to fame?  Of course MJ wore them first lol.... but that average sized dude that played in the Hoya uniform made them look o so good while bitin heads off on the court 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First off, he wore them for half a season and MJ wore them a whole 6 months before A.I. I get that A.I is your boy, but he as near zero to do with this shoes's legacy.

who the f*** said he had to do with the shoes legacy?  what are you talkin about dude.... i never said ppl should call these shoes ------ i said I call them that.... your opinion has zero to do with what i call or associate with certain shoes. rns 
tired.gif

roll.gif

i say that cause iverson wore them through college... and he's one of my all time fav.  what other Js did he really rock when he was on his road to fame?  Of course MJ wore them first lol.... but that average sized dude that played in the Hoya uniform made them look o so good while bitin heads off on the court 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
First off, he wore them for half a season and MJ wore them a whole 6 months before A.I. I get that A.I is your boy, but he as near zero to do with this shoes's legacy.

who the f*** said he had to do with the shoes legacy?  what are you talkin about dude.... i never said ppl should call these shoes ------ i said I call them that.... your opinion has zero to do with what i call or associate with certain shoes. rns 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by MHT214

By the way it looks I'm thinking this must be the 2011 version of the Concord XI's If these are the ones then so be it. And it look oh so good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those are 2000 release with blue tinted soles.....those things are fresh..  

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

roll.gif

tired.gif

ya'll crazy man... 
none the less...  I NEED THESE

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

By the way it looks I'm thinking this must be the 2011 version of the Concord XI's If these are the ones then so be it. And it look oh so good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

huh?

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

huh?

those are NOT the '11 version those are the '00 version you can tell because the mesh is slightly yellow & the jumpman is facing the toes instead of the back/heel the soles are just died blue 

maybe the guy who posted that pic should edit and put its 2000 version for the newbs since 376673404 people like to quote them saying they are the 2011....

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Cash is King

i doubt anybody gets shot robbed yeah shot ah shoeheads are not as tough as they used to be in the 90s media would eat it up again over shoe shooting haha kids killed for shoes was everywhere you look when that happened

In DC "sneakerheads" get shot everyday B *Camron voice*

I don't know where you live but in big cities, things like stabbing and shooting are common. Retro Blue Foams release (4 killed, 12 stabbed) that was day one....
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirJ2388

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Cash is King

i doubt anybody gets shot robbed yeah shot ah shoeheads are not as tough as they used to be in the 90s media would eat it up again over shoe shooting haha kids killed for shoes was everywhere you look when that happened

In DC "sneakerheads" get shot everyday B *Camron voice*

I don't know where you live but in big cities, things like stabbing and shooting are common. Retro Blue Foams release (4 killed, 12 stabbed) that was day one....
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yo, Cash is King is sucha clown. Don't even mind him. He max's the 50 post per day everyday. He's just tryna get his post count up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On the past CGs and SJs, the jumpman was facing the 23, so the Concords will most likely be like that.Everyone that thinks these are the 2011 release are just clowning themselves .
30t6p3b.gif
2000 release with blue dyed soles.  You can even tell by the patent leather cut.

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

what do u mean something doesnt look right...its the same cut and quality we have seen for the part 3 holidays...either get use to it and stop *****ing or dont cop flatout. How many time can people argue about the cut of the patent or the blues soles or whatever else they complain about when its been ther same thing for years

I think that everyone is talking about the pre-yellowing of the mesh (if the pic is this years release).

Originally Posted by Mikey23

^^ 2000 concord's with blue die.

Oh yeah, the jumpman on the left shoe is facing backwards and soles are dyed. It's a 2000 retro, I should have known it at first.

Back
Top Bottom