Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Im seriously thinking about ordering from Slamdunk Space and hoping I get a pair that has good quality. Really dont feel like dealing with all the hype/mess in December...

^ I'm thinkin about ordering from them too...Makes me a little weary that I can't get their "Conditions of use" link to work though. Hiding something??? And a quick question to those of you that have ordered from them before, does anyone have an idea of how long they take preorders for?...Certainly there is a limit to how many they get still....Right?

AHHH i cant wait lol gonna get me acouple pairs lol. no camping out for me though, its always nice to have friends
smile.gif

but actually im even thinking of having my friend get one for me and and i can camp out for a nother pair lol

^ I came in here to ask similar question. Got te money as was bout to confirm purchase, but anyone who's bought from Slamdunkspace before know what the chances of getting some $#!++y quality kicks are? Will they be shipping b-grades? If anyone has good, or bad experience, please let me know.

only had the OG's when i was in third grade. hoping to get a cheap pair of 00's and a couple pairs of this years release. nostalgia strikes again.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by l0peter0l

6_5.jpg

6_4.jpg

nice~~~
mad.gif

Dayum these new pics are FIYAH! The lightly tinted blue soles look perfect! I plan on buying at least four pairs on Release Day. I Will get more than four if my money allows.These Concords will definitely break a lot of necks

Well, at least the 2011 XI on these pics have a better patet leather cut than the kicks-lab. It does not look lower than the DMP here 
so far. Let's wait for more pics. Two are for sure, the outsoles will be slightly blue tinted like on the OG and the Jumpman on the 

left shoe is reversed like on any XI shoe that is released after the DMP XI.

Don't know about the ankle padding but if they are like the 2010 coolgreys they definetly won't offer the same ankle stability and feel

like on the OGs, but rather like the 2000/2001 retros and later retros.

Originally Posted by zebraska24

Im seriously thinking about ordering from Slamdunk Space and hoping I get a pair that has good quality. Really dont feel like dealing with all the hype/mess in December...

Me too.....I'm on the fence......I might cough up the extra money and get them now......besides, with the way cats be acting over shoes, I rather cough up extra money and have them as opposed to taking days off and potentially walking away empty handed......

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I know this is off topic, but has anybody noticed how these overseas sites all of a sudden got a restock of space jams? That's questionable to me. Those joints released two years ago and all of them restocked a FSR....

That doesn't surprise me. What's the production dates on them SJs? I bet they were made in the "off" hours in the factory.

doubt they are re-makes so to say. they are just old stock that sat in the factory or something.
Nike doesn't just have stock loads of the hottest shoes from 2.5 years ago sitting in factories. Even if they did have stock loads they would not be giving them to overseas sites like slamdunkspace...think what you would like.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

6_5.jpg

6_4.jpg

nice~~~
mad.gif

The look nice, but I thought they was fakes lol. I gotta see more pics of these bad boys. Close-up pics!  

Thought they were fake???Why does everyone keep saying this.The vmv pics are real its just the first pics they ever put up claiming they had the concords were photo shopped.(real dark blue sole)They have updated with new (real) pics ever since

"The patent cut sucks"

..."These are starting to look better"

..."I'm copping 3 pairs"

Hype kills.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

nice~~~
mad.gif

Dayum these new pics are FIYAH! The lightly tinted blue soles look perfect! I plan on buying at least four pairs on Release Day. I Will get more than four if my money allows.These Concords will definitely break a lot of necks

...No they wont, "er'body n' dey momma" gonna have these shoe's...
laugh.gif

Man, JB had better release enough shoes to satisfy demand for once. I'd rather see everyone wearing these than everyone fighting over them and making it difficult to cop.

Slamdunk Space is 100% legit? I'm seriously considering copping a pair. $245 isn't bad at all. My girl paid $250 for my CGs and I paid $250 for my Royals just a few weeks before release.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Slamdunk Space is 100% legit? I'm seriously considering copping a pair. $245 isn't bad at all. My girl paid $250 for my CGs and I paid $250 for my Royals just a few weeks before release.
yes, theres quite a few people who have bought from him in the past. i wouldnt have posted about him if he wasnt legit.

Back
Top Bottom