Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Oh man, if these recent pics are any indication of what we're getting, sign me up for at least 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Oh man, if these recent pics are any indication of what we're getting, sign me up for at least 2 pairs.

yup
and I have never bought 2 pairs of anything 
tongue.gif

i never, ever pre-order any jordan retro's but this is my one exception. broke down and ordered from slamdunkspace. just hoping the soles on my pair have a nice blue tint like the og's.

thinking about copping from Slamdunkspace....and yada yada i hear you guys say they're legit, but how do we know the shoes arent gonna be high quality b-grades? I see they just got a restock of space jams too...from where? idk, on one hand i'm unsure as to what it is theyre up to, but on the other, if they are keeping it 100, i dont wanna be the guy that hesitates and misses out.. I'm about to pull the trigger on both. and i'll just pay with paypal i guess. so if they get on that silly, i can just file with them.

Originally Posted by Freeze

not to mention they hav cg's in stock too..and they look fugazi..

lmfao for some reason the word fugazi always cracked me up when it came to shoes

it's like "nah duke i aint tryna rock them fugazi lookin jawns"

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Vuey

Doesn't really get this bad in the US over shoes ? Or you just being sarcastic ?
very serious people are dying for teal foams these will be bad

Yea, if the Foams caused that much trouble then Concord should be alot worse. I expect security to be more tight each and every year...
just read the article link for the foams as well ! this is nuts ! imagine your brother/cousin/friend went out to buy some shoes and NEVER came back !
indifferent.gif

i really think Nike/JB should do the right thing and mass produce these shoes so everyone can get a pair, not for profit but for safety ! 

due to the hype, these will sell out in a day or 2 in Australia, but if your there on release day, should have no issues picking up a pair. Some shops here still have cool grey XI's sitting on shelves.

just went on and copped both. whatever. fingers crossed. dude sounds real on his twitter though. extra sincere that he plans to ship in the next 2 weeks. so i'll get these rock em, break necks n whatnot, then just cop another on rd from ndc, and now itll be with no pressure.

Originally Posted by Freeze

just went on and copped both. whatever. fingers crossed. dude sounds real on his twitter though. extra sincere that he plans to ship in the next 2 weeks. so i'll get these rock em, break necks n whatnot, then just cop another on rd from ndc, and now itll be with no pressure.

If you didnt pull the trigger on them you would just be thinking about it often and debating if you should or shouldnt. In the same boat with you so i ordered both also

weird these last 2 weeks those sites had restocks of the jordan 3 fire reds, jordan iv cdp, jordan XI space jams and jordan XI cool greys. I understand having them in stock but over 100 units of each
nerd.gif

Am I the only one who is sick and tired of all these "Im'a COP this, COP that, roboCOP, kindergarten COP, mirko croCOP, virtuaCOP X-amount of pairs" comments?
Good for you, man. GOOD. FOR. YOU! 
roll.gif

mypantsareonfire.gif

^^ If they are anything like me they just want to share their excitement with someone. My gf thinks im crazy for dropping $275 on a pair of shoes.

Originally Posted by zebraska24

^^ If they are anything like me they just want to share their excitement with someone. My gf thinks im ape**** crazy for dropping $275 on a pair of shoes.
I understand. Maybe I'm just too old for this lingo. If 27 is even old. 

Congrats on the purchase man!

Originally Posted by jretro23

the 23 on the back of the right shoe from slamdunkspace looks off. might just be the angle.

it looks shiney right?? different from the clean %%* pics from that other site

Just wanna confirm but slamdunkspace is authentic right? Will they send me B grades or something? I'm thinking of ordering Space Jams but I want A grades and og box and all accessories.

pimp.gif
 Looking foward to NT Members reviews and pics for those of you who bought them early
hopefully some videos too
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

That '23' on the back tab is going to come off so fast. I hate that.

Cdps did that. Wore my SJs more than my cdps and no peeling yet.Cool greys same as SJs?

hmmm...idk...the more i looks at those jams the more they dont seem right...like the side pod is extra small compared to the real joints..

5 pairs not even joking either, 2 pairs of dmp xi already plus these = me going in my coffin in a fresh pair, so from all the positive response is it say to say jb is has done right this time or we have to see more pics? cause im sold

After what Steez said about these early release sites Im super sketch on pre-orders...Im soo close to pullin the trigger on slamdunkspace tho just cause every post Ive read said theyre 100%
Anyone care to vouch for the legitimacy of this site so we can put it to rest already?

Back
Top Bottom