Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

one things for sure, wont be coppin from finishline.com or relying on it's twitter account

roll.gif
roll.gif
Church!!! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

maybe the guy who posted that pic should edit and put its 2000 version for the newbs since 376673404 people like to quote them saying they are the 2011....

30t6p3b.gif
word, they obviously the '01

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ these being $180

Agree...
Yea that totally blows. Unfortunately, it only going to continue to increase in price. Demand is high and people will continue to buy. The next round of the XI re-retros will likely be increased to $200. We keep buying, they'll keep raising the price. And lets be real, majority of us will still buy. Only a handful will not buy due to price hike. 

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ these being $180

Agree...
Yea that totally blows. Unfortunately, it only going to continue to increase in price. Demand is high and people will continue to buy. The next round of the XI re-retros will likely be increased to $200. We keep buying, they'll keep raising the price. And lets be real, majority of us will still buy. Only a handful will not buy due to price hike. 

JB is killing us...

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ these being $180

^^  I just sold my CDP Bred XI's to save the money for this release.  I have a feeling thats going to be a rough night/day attempting to cop...

Agree...

JB is killing us...

Good luck to yall hypebeasts willing to pay any price for these shoes.

I havent bought a jordan XI since they went up to $170+, JB is starting to make this shoe OVER RATED
tired.gif
 IMO. One of the greastest things about the 2001 concords was the $120 dollar price tag I got it for. If they were $180 in 2001 I would have passed on them. The jordan XI is one of my fav jordans but what are we paying  the 180 for? shoe trees and a plastic XI cover on the box? I even passed on all the 3's this year cause I think the $160 is too much.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

I havent bought a jordan XI since they went up to $170+, JB is starting to make this shoe OVER RATED
tired.gif
 IMO. One of the greastest things about the 2001 concords was the $120 dollar price tag I got it for. If they were $180 in 2001 I would have passed on them. The jordan XI is one of my fav jordans but what are we paying  the 180 for? shoe trees and a plastic XI cover on the box? I even passed on all the 3's this year cause I think the $160 is too much.
respect.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

tired.gif
respect.
The most respectful post I have ever read... I couldn't agree with you anymore..I remember on December 15, 2001 the black/red colorway retailed for $125 with great quality, but now they want 180..smh I haven't bought any 11's once I found out they retailed for 170 plus.. You guys can have them... No me..

^^^^^ poracito... bless your heart lol

why come in the thread to say you dont wanna pay the money for the shoes that they are retailing for? why not make a whole new thread complaining of the prices that JB wants to set *THEIR* shoes at?

Originally Posted by rareair45

So the retail on these will be 5 dollars more than the CG and SJ?
Yea man, and the next XI's to release after the concords will be another extra $5 i bet..

I'm calling quits from JB after this release, depending on how these look. However, I will come back for Nike Air or my personal grails, if they are done right.

Back
Top Bottom