Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I can't believe theres people complaining about the bluish tinted soles. The OG's had the same tint to them (if not darker) and it's probably the only flaw missing from the 2000's.

Original AJ XI ad:

bca25d24d07e15f558cd34424f5862e3ed511e2_r.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

I can't believe theres people complaining about the bluish tinted soles. The OG's had the same tint to them (if not darker) and it's probably the only flaw missing from the 2000's.

Original AJ XI ad:

most are complaining about the PL cut

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

To be completely honest, they don't look bad at all in those pics.

This
i agree, they look good to me. im not an OG who had them when they first released but im pleased. long as the quality is good ill be happy.

WOW!!! Those pics and the packaging looks really good!....Should I order now and relax but pay extra? Hmmmm....

Holdin out, ordered some eye jammies (spacejams) from slamddunkspace, and lets just I wasnt happy.not hating though, im just gonna wait til xmas.

wow maybe i will not sleep on this shoe after all. maybe they listened to tinker and charging a couple extra more bucks and upping the quality of their retros again cuz the new pics look great

Original AJ XI ad:

Yupp

eastbay-95-2.jpg

COPPED!!...these are a easy pick up for me. I have the cool grays, and space jams. MY space jams are a bit tight so i have only worn them 1 time...Might get rid of them if the paper is right..hope the sizing on these is like CG or better.

Originally Posted by Willdill23

Holdin out, ordered some eye jammies (spacejams) from slamddunkspace, and lets just I wasnt happy.not hating though, im just gonna wait til xmas.

Can you let me know what went down? Im really debating on pullin the trigger with Slamdunkspace on these but i wanna know im gonna be happy with em...

Originally Posted by Mr718

Original AJ XI ad:

Yupp

eastbay-95-2.jpg
We should remember that most of these children that are complaining were not even old enough to know what the Concord XI's were back in the 90's 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Originally Posted by Willdill23

Can you let me know what went down? Im really debating on pullin the trigger with Slamdunkspace on these but i wanna know im gonna be happy with em...

Yea I need to know as well, about to place my order..

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by Mr718

Original AJ XI ad:

Yupp

eastbay-95-2.jpg
We should remember that most of these children that are complaining were not even old enough to know what the Concord XI's were back in the 90's 
tongue.gif

I'll drink to that boy howdy!!

Back
Top Bottom