Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by 510hayward

hopefully I will be able to cop 1 pair online and 1 in person, hopefully nobody gets killed over these

Doesn't really get this bad in the US over shoes ? Or you just being sarcastic ?

Originally Posted by Vuey

hopefully I will be able to cop 1 pair online and 1 in person, hopefully nobody gets killed over these

Doesn't really get this bad in the US over shoes ? Or you just being sarcastic ?
very serious people are dying for teal foams these will be bad

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Vuey

very serious people are dying for teal foams these will be bad

Yea, if the Foams caused that much trouble then Concord should be alot worse. I expect security to be more tight each and every year...

Just ordered from Slamdunk Space. Saw there were only 21 pair in stock and didn't want to miss my opportunity.
So excited!
happy.gif

Blue tinted sole is awesome. its a better look then the clear-yellowish sole of the 2000-2001 Xi Retros. We just didnt like the blue tint that VMV pics displayed.(too dark) but those were photo-shopped

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
Just ordered from Slamdunk Space. Saw there were only 21 pair in stock and didn't want to miss my opportunity.
So excited!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Damn, the low stock is why I pulled the trigger.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i was def expecting it to be single digits left & just decided to check ....... BAM 115
laugh.gif

@slamdunkspace pics. looking really good. Sole color is pretty good. not really blue at all. Although i like the light blue tint to the soles

cant wait for these to drop. 2 pairs easy. Would be 3, but I already have 2000 Concords in good shape.

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by Mr718

Yupp
We should remember that most of these children that are complaining were not even old enough to know what the Concord XI's were back in the 90's 
tongue.gif

I'll drink to that boy howdy!!

Like it was stated a couple pages back, the majority of the people in here are complaining about the PL cut, NOT the blue tint. 

If the patent cut stays looking like it does in most of these recent pics, I have to admit JB pretty much did these right. 
pimp.gif

The pics of the packaging and shoe look nice.
pimp.gif

Hopefully I can get a pair.

Crossing my fingers that the online sites that will be getting them a few weeks early don't OD with the price markup.
30t6p3b.gif

They're my best shot at getting a pair.

The latest pics are at least promising as the patent
Cut looks definetly ok on these.
Now if jb could just have the jumpman facing
Forward like the on the original design
on the left shoe, we would have an almost
Identical looking retro then.
I dont care about the black-based patent
Now, as for the case of patent crack
It is not so obvious than on the white-based
Black patent. I had to mark mine 2000 concords
With a black permanent marker to cover
The annoying white spots where the patent
surface cracked and chipped.

Someone shed some light on how I should store these to preserve the sole? I need to finally bag up my CGs, but I don't know what to use.

Ii feel like the stock is going to stay steady for aa little. Ill wait it out as long as possible before I pull the trigger

as many pair as i can get my hands on, one for me and the rest to pay for mine and make a little money

Back
Top Bottom