Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

nice pair up there but the 23 on the back looks like its been sippin drank, all leaned out to the left side. otherwise really nice pair, but do they say jordan or joqdan?

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would the rubber on the toe be milky while all the rest is clear?
BTW, the ones I received have a clear toe - got mine in early August from AR.

There's a guy on sole collector got a pair from kicks-lab and has JORDAN on the tongue not JOQDAN

the rubber on the toe is still clear, its just that the glue used on the toe are is white and makes it opaque, you can still see through it, its just not directly transparent

supposedly the story is the clear toe pairs were made in a diff factory that used a different type of glue hence the difference in the appearance.....

y'all should stop talking about joQdan in terms of authenticity. it's been established it has nothing to do with it.

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

cubanref - i've read the posts by nooblee and eddo about them saying "joqdan" being a common flaw. doesn't mean I should be satisfied with the pair that i receive
funny how you make that assumption, but it is what it is

Where did I ever say you should be satisfied? You my friend are making assumptions. I was just trying to help a fellow NTer with a question...if people are not satisfied they have every right to send their pair back and get a refund. Same if you buy a pair on RD and the say JOQDAN or have flaws and imperfections. Which I promise you that 40-50 percent will have some kind of imperfection. Some will be worse then the ones we've seen on here. My take on the whole JOQDAN deal is that these were the pairs that were supposed to be destroyed and instead were sold to SDS. Excluding the one pair of fakes that SDS sent out. It will be a while before I buy early again, only reason I did this time is cause these are one of my favorite J's and I've never had, plus I'll be out of the country without an opportunity to buy them. Don't understand why people are so upset about the flaws these shoes especially if you don't have them. I could care less about the next man and what he does with his money.

Originally Posted by cedrockone

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would the rubber on the toe be milky while all the rest is clear?

I know, right! Dudes in here are CRAZY!!!!
Spoiler [+]
b_1295807638_98.jpg

air-jordan-11-silver-anniversary-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-11-Low-IE-White-Black-3.jpg

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Well both of my CG and SJ pairs say JORDAN on the tag not JOQDAN. I can post pics if anybody needs to see and it would be nice if other people that copped from authorized Nike merchants posted if they got the JOQDAN. I'm just going to spit in the wind here and say that it's no way Jordan would sell shoes better yet his signature line and let his name be misspelled on the them or the Nike company. If my pair say JOQDAN on them then their going back plain and simple. For the money we paid for these shoes they should be top notch not a hit and miss with quality.I can't remember who it was that said these having JOQDAN on them would make them a collectors item but sorry your wrong.One they early releases not even purchased from Nike and 2 who the hell wants a pair of JOQDANS? Not me.....and that's real talk.I been trying to hold out until my [air got here but with everything being said I'm not going to take a #@%##% pair of shoes at that price.I took the chance but its one that's easily corrected.I think it's time that we all stop trying to make it seem like these are Nike Authentics when we don't even know and especially when people are getting flea market quality.So let me ask you if I told you that I had a pair of 2012 Air Jordan retro 10 Chicago's that some of the stuff on the bottom was misspelled and that it may have small dirt stains and excess glue,Would you pay me $300 a pair for them?
OF COURSE NOT, YOUR NAME ISN'T JAY
laugh.gif

What's up NT fam, just as promised, more detailed pictures from my SDS size 12 pair. Let me know what you think.

I'm sure its not an actual person sewing it on...the machine probably messed up and no one noticed until it was to late lol

Yeah i dont understand why ppl cop variants/B grades early, are yall planning on dying before dec 23rd? Or can you not wait? I mean its eventually going to be Dec 23rd. I just dont see the point in paying an extra 100 dollars for shoes that dont even pass a simple inspection.

That whole issue with the Jumpman's Ball not lining up with the top of the 3 is disturbing smh...

Alright heres my pair I got from SDS. Sz 9.5.... Im still gathering some info on some things, so i'll hold off on my opinion till then.  I didnt take pics, but insole has the hole with a blue stamp.  Didnt take pics of the box, but looked fine to me. I have some yellow spots on the sole, squiggly '23' and the "Joq-dan" which sounds like just a production defect. 

Back
Top Bottom