Air Jordan XI Silver Anniversary Available

Originally Posted by east99

298 for some pairs that don't have a jumpman on the shoe. i'm good

lol i thought the pic was taken from the inside of the shoe, didnt notice that
thats weird since usually they can increase the price of a product by at least 50% by adding a jumpman.
in this case they abandon the jumpman, reverse psychology marketing
laugh.gif
?

those are some good looking shoes but im not willing to pay over $250 for some retros newer than year 2000.....hope they drop in a LS accounts no more GNrelease.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

foe the love of money:
JarnailSingh23:
stop flaming on people, lol you got only 46 post smh
roll.gif
uhhhh
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

post count doesnt mean much, especially in ur case. 140+ useless threads and posts.
i have more than 2000 posts with my old username FOR YOUR INFORMATION
/thread
And why aren't you posting on your old name?

laugh.gif

it was banned, for some rather odd reason.
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

hm i wonder why

Originally Posted by faddy

Im thinking a lot of XIs might be coming out within the next year

We can hope. I will pick these up but at retail or lower. Not worth 300 to me

I bet these will be cheaper when they actually release. Ugly IMO. Do they come with the suitcase on this site? Im sure they will when they actually release,same thing with the 1's

foe the love of money:
23ska909red02:
foe the love of money:
JarnailSingh23:
roll.gif

uhhhh
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

post count doesnt mean much, especially in ur case. 140+ useless threads and posts.
/thread

laugh.gif

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

It was banned for the same reason you're working on getting this name banned over: you're rude, annoying, and you bring down the qualityof our site.

Straight up.

"But other people..." Forget other people. We'll deal with them as we see fit. You won't deal with them, because you're not a mod.You're also NOWHERE NEAR as helpful as you like to think you are. The only way you have helped us, with your old screen name and this one, is by making thesite less respectable than it was before you started offering 'assistance' in the rude, annoying style you refuse to let go of.

foe the love of money:
23ska909red02:
foe the love of money:
JarnailSingh23:
roll.gif
uhhhh
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread

laugh.gif

frown.gif
ohwell.gif

It was banned for the same reason you're working on getting this name banned over: you're rude, annoying, and you bring down the quality of our site.

Straight up.

"But other people..." Forget other people. We'll deal with them as we see fit. You won't deal with them, because you're not a mod. You're also NOWHERE NEAR as helpful as you like to think you are. The only way you have helped us, with your old screen name and this one, is by making the site less respectable than it was before you started offering 'assistance' in the rude, annoying style you refuse to let go of.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

man hope this means they all gonna drop for the 25th ann. hopefull the quality keeps geting better. and cmon guys lets stay on topic

Originally Posted by JarnailSingh23

foe the love of money:
JarnailSingh23:
roll.gif
uhhhh
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

/thread

laugh.gif

Co- Signed..
grin.gif

I know im off subject but your avater almost got me fired. Im at work tryna sneak and get on NT and my boss walks up snoopin and the page froze. all he waslookin at was you avatar lol.

I agree w/ folks questioning where the silver is supposed to be on these.

I think the Jumpman on every release of the Silver Anniversary Jordans should be standard. A silver Jumpman on the ankle of the SA XI, where te Jumpman issupposed to be already? Yes, please.

i reaaaaaally hope they put the jumpman back on the heels... or imma have to crayon one on there :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom