Air Jordan XI sizing

I normally wear sz.12 but recently there have been good prices in a sz.11.5 and sz.11.. THe XI's are retro space jams, concords, columbias etc.. So you guys think an 11 or 11.5 can fit? or stick to a sz.12?
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my knees

Looking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

very true to size, stick with it IMO
FS DS UNDFTD Vans Blue/Orage size 5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

If u mean the 2007 XI lows, they fit a little big IMO, which mean they are VERY comfortable. At least for me they are. There's nice cushioning and nice warmth without making your feet feel hot.

Fits like a glove if you get the correct size.

Which ones are you talking about by the way?
Team TVUNIT
BIGBEN7
ref- royalty d...

Concords,Columbias, coolgreys, space jams, Dmp etc..
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

I haven't had any retros, but I still have my OGs from 95, and they are probably the tightest fit of any shoe I own. They're a size 12 also. Based just on these, there is NO WAY I could wear an 11.5, and I probably couldn't physically fit into an 11.
R.I.P.
Mitch Hedberg

Thanks for the info OgJordan.. yeah recently bought sz.12 dmps and i tried the XI's it was true to size.. but some of my friends told me that the retros from 2000-2002 have a bigger sizing..this true???
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

my cg xi from 2001 fit true to size, and i like how they accomodate my wide feet
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

thanks everyone... Im going to stick with sz.12..yeah but if the price is good i might take my chances on an 11.5, 12.5 or even an 13

Back
Top Bottom