Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so its moved back to 12/23 n GR????? nice...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by moelest

so its moved back to 12/23 n GR????? nice...
smile.gif
It was never "moved" and has always been a "GR"...

JM
Yup.

Just people trying/acting like they actually know or have knowledge about the release.
smh.gif

Thanks again jmadidas.

And the one with the pms.
wink.gif

im still shocked that these are coming out. imagine if these were a euro exclusive to..lol. i would have been pissed

GR? Maybe I'll buy a second pair. Already pre-ordered one for $225. Not regretting it at all right now.

GRs around xmas are always the worst.. everybody and their mother buys whatever jordan that drops around that time. but i'm copping anyway.

Finally got around to taking pics of of the shoes.
Here are some more pics for you guys that still are on the wall about them.
They are by far way better quality then the CDP 11's.

Shirts are the first samples sent to me from Bobby Fresh for pics and are available at Flipjays.com and Lacesnsoles.com
grin.gif

use coupon code "FRESH" at lacesnsoles.com for $5 off your tee plus it is free shipping for US customers.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Yes...

December 23rd, 2009

Yes...

It's a Wednesday

Yes...

That is two days before Christmas, so JB isn't worried about you kiddies skipping school to cop

Yes...

General Release

Yes...

Expect them to sellout regardless of being general release, or $175 retail, or anything else...

JM
this right here is my guy
pimp.gif
thanks again JM

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I am laughing my butt off at all of you who copped early for more than 200 bucks. I just got word that not only will they be widely available but I will be able to cop multiples for retail plus shipping! I love it! Rookies! This is a lesson. Just wait and don't buy into the hype beasts. Save your money. Someone is at home eating Ruth's Chris every night off of this early internet release crap. Really ya'll.....just be patient ext time man!

It happens every big release, people get scared they're not going to get them, so they spend $200 over retail.

Back in the day of the early 2000's, people didn't do that.
people paying extra is payin to stunt with them early..which dependin on da person is either worth it or not.

i copped early thinking they weren't GR. good to hear they are, now i'm going to pick up an extra pair to DS and wear the heck out of the ones i havenow.

jmadidas2001 is a LEGIT source. Dont settle for imitations.

One thing i would like to say about this release: Dont be surprised if some of you recieve flimsy pairs with short-cut patent leather...

...while other pairs have that
eek.gif
-cut leather. I know i know;inconsistency.

Also, JB scrapped the special edition box. Its regular Black/Silver boxes now. No retro card.

I'm glad it's a GR but at Brand Jordan anything could change...like the special edition box they supposedly will not be dropping.
mad.gif

Well I'll be getting 3 pairs this time around. An icy bottom Jordan is always appreciated.
smile.gif

Thanks for the info jmadidas....there are members on this board that do appreciate your information.

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Shirts are the first samples sent to me from Bobby Fresh for pics and are available at Flipjays.com and Lacesnsoles.com
grin.gif

Ill-@zz tee.

Ordering the black one from the Bobby Fresh site b/c it's cheaper, though.

I take it back, LnS offers free ship + $5 off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom