Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Well i was at the mall today and i had seen this guy have the spacejam09 and i was they look good anyway i was walking outside the mall and i seen him walking and their were 3 dudes following him i look and one dude just socked him in the back of head and then the other dudes were stomping him out i mean this is bad and they keep doing it for a few minutes and then they took the shoes off him and ran i went up to do and he was beat up bad i havent seen this since the 90's man i guess be careful where you wear shoes.
that's wild. people must be really struggling if they are jumping people for some used space jams for which at most they will get 200 dollarsfor. what is wrong with people these days?

thats not true about the box thing, thats insane....the limited box will be with every pair of space jams if u buy them in store on release day, just theseearly runs, some of em dont have the boxes.

i want to know if these feel like they have cushioning. cdp's feel like cardboard, hope these don't.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

SIDE BY SIDE, Shape is a little different, also the quality of the leather, fabrics are better. the lace is much "fatter", the #23 on the back is a thicker and shinier print, feels great around the ankle area, not as stiff as the CDP, toe area feels ok but still hard, anyways, overall a better job. I don't have the 2001 retro, so i can't comment on that, but the 2009s looks good to me.
thanks for the pics man...it's tough to tell if the actual mold they used is the same from those pics...you wouldn't happen to have a picside by side taken from above to see how the toe boxes look would u? This is where I notice the biggest difference...when wearing the CDP's, looking downon them, the patent area just is smaller, makes them look like youth size or something, they don't look right, nothing like the 2000/01 retroversion...well - I'll prob cop the 09 SJ anyway, but still, hope they're not like the CDP's...

Well i was at the mall today and i had seen this guy have the spacejam09 and i was they look good anyway i was walking outside the mall and i seen him walking and their were 3 dudes following him i look and one dude just socked him in the back of head and then the other dudes were stomping him out i mean this is bad and they keep doing it for a few minutes and then they took the shoes off him and ran i went up to do and he was beat up bad i havent seen this since the 90's man i guess be careful where you wear shoes.

Where u at? i'll avoid going.
tongue.gif

In Tampa,Fl i guess people still be robbing for shoes but i think its wrong but also when you wear shoes like that be careful where you go or youll getattention you dont want

damn man that really sucks smurfdavid. im really feelin for the guy that got mobbed.. damn, man can do evil things u know

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Oh, and I'm sure someone has already stated it but, wouldn't the special boxes be limited to urban/QS accounts and the other boxes available only to GR accounts.
correct
I thought that every SJ 11 should have that special box
eek.gif

Originally Posted by deuce02

that's wild. people must be really struggling if they are jumping people for some used space jams for which at most they will get 200 dollars for. what is wrong with people these days?

Not struggling. Just Lazy, worthless, bums who deserve to be shot in the head. Shows you how genius they are too, 3 morons beat up a guy for 1 pair of shoes. Anyone who steals a pair of shoes from another person are pretty f***in pathetic and have no life worth living.

I have worn mine a couple of times now I hate to say it but they kill my feet just as much as the cdps. I got my true size in both and probably should of wentup a half size in both but I still dont think they would be a very comfortable shoe.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

SIDE BY SIDE, Shape is a little different, also the quality of the leather, fabrics are better. the lace is much "fatter", the #23 on the back is a thicker and shinier print, feels great around the ankle area, not as stiff as the CDP, toe area feels ok but still hard, anyways, overall a better job. I don't have the 2001 retro, so i can't comment on that, but the 2009s looks good to me.

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

in the last pic the cdp actually looks better

Disagree with you sir! Jams looks nice....

Originally Posted by waldoaz

Yes, it sucks that they cost $175 retail, but it would make sense for this kind of shoe. Also, take into account inflation. Sucks for oversees people because they will cost over $200 for them before tax.

Anyways, here is the other sample tee I recieved from Bobby Fresh for pictures. Not bad, but i like the "Sole Icy" tee better.
Remember it is free shipping on flipjays.com and lacesnsoles.com
grin.gif
Mad tacky.
alien.gif

Imo of course.

^I agree with you. Tacky. Shirts pertaining to shoes always have been...I guess these shirt makers missed that memo somehow.

Originally Posted by gottig10

The rumor is that they delayed the release till dec because of a game called "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2" is going to be released in Nov. the game is going to sell millions on hype alone, and they dont want to be in the mix of that.....

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by deuce02

that's wild. people must be really struggling if they are jumping people for some used space jams for which at most they will get 200 dollars for. what is wrong with people these days?

Not struggling. Just Lazy, worthless, bums who deserve to be shot in the head. Shows you how genius they are too, 3 morons beat up a guy for 1 pair of shoes. Anyone who steals a pair of shoes from another person are pretty f***in pathetic and have no life worth living.

QFMFT!!!

i cant stop the urge to claim 2 of these boxes.
been waiting since i rocked my 2001 in France and destroyed them in the rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom