Air Jordan XI "SpaceJam" Baby Edition, please vote!

Thank you all for the ones that voted. If posted in the wrong forum, I sincerely apologize. Mods could you move the thread in the General forum if need be.Shoes are alittle big, we were expectin' him to be a 8lb baby but he ended up being a 6lb. Shoes are a 1c, he'll definately grow into them, haha.

nice!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Mods, could you sticky this for me? I'd really appreciate it!

its not important enough for them to sticky this thread

exactly. not to rain on your parade, but this isn't the place. try the General forum. u won't get a sticky, but u will get more NT'ers voting or whatever. there is no need for a thread like this.
i cant stand you "foe the love of money" and keep your opinions to yourself if they are not positive
mad.gif
......this isnt the place for your *****ing
mad.gif
........mods i just had to vent and honestly i dont give a #@!% about anyone whohas an opinion of this.......help this guy out.....if not then go elsewhere
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

exactly. not to rain on your parade, but this isn't the place. try the General forum. u won't get a sticky, but u will get more NT'ers voting or whatever. there is no need for a thread like this.
i cant stand you "foe the love of money" and keep your opinions to yourself if they are not positive
mad.gif
mad.gif
........mods i just had to vent and honestly i dont give a #@!% about anyone whohas an opinion of this.......help this guy out.....if not then go elsewhere
mad.gif

Blazin4QB wrote:

HoopsTV2000 wrote:

mad.gif
mad.gif
........mods i just had to vent and honestly i dont give a #@!% about anyone who has an opinion of this.......help this guy out.....if not then go elsewhere
mad.gif

Are you complaining about someone complaining?

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ The contest doesnt but the shoes do....

The main idea of the post is the contest not the shoes.

Blazin4QB wrote:

HoopsTV2000 wrote:

mad.gif
mad.gif
........mods i just had to vent and honestly i dont give a #@!% about anyone who has an opinion of this.......help this guy out.....if not then go elsewhere
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

^ The contest doesnt but the shoes do....

The main idea of the post is the contest not the shoes.

Originally Posted by kickinit102

Blazin4QB wrote:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

%@@+ you know what i mean......ask yourself......why waste your time to respond?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kickinit102

Blazin4QB wrote:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

%@@+ you know what i mean......ask yourself......why waste your time to respond?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom