Air Jordan XI "Spacejam" Baby edition, PLEASE VOTE!

Hey Niketalk,

I just entered my child in the "Parenting - Baby and Child Model Search contest" and we need your vote to help us win!

You can view my entry and vote for me here:
http://modelsearch.parenting.com/contests/voteformyentry/132782?sk=eu73ymdn4U86
Thanks and wish me luck!

I definately appreciate the votes so far that I have gotten from many people on NT. His birth came right before the release of date of the Spacejams and I wasfortunate enough to have his pairs on lock and his. He had his pics' taken so I had to get him sportin' some J's. Its' only right!
smile.gif

bd4253ce60c5eeb031d6aa102d051f97e9a279b.pjpg
fec15ce7c4ef31610b238a49ccdbd3eb6b22d2b.pjpg

How do yall dudes be findin these contest for ur kids? Been tryna sign my daughter up for one but don't want to after one of yall come in askin for votes,just wouldn't be right

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

How do yall dudes be findin these contest for ur kids? Been tryna sign my daughter up for one but don't want to after one of yall come in askin for votes, just wouldn't be right
I just stumbled upon it actually. Figured why not, do it for fun. Sign your daughter up, i'll vote for her! Just my way of showin' someNT support.

Well, I had some free time and I have over 5+ email accounts and a long list of peoples phone numbers who I don't like so I voted for you 5 times. I'llvote more if I remember my other emails.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

How do yall dudes be findin these contest for ur kids? Been tryna sign my daughter up for one but don't want to after one of yall come in askin for votes, just wouldn't be right
I just stumbled upon it actually. Figured why not, do it for fun. Sign your daughter up, i'll vote for her! Just my way of showin' some NT support.
Nah, I'll let ya lil one get his shine on. I'll sign my daughter up for the next one I'll just bookmark it or somethin

Back
Top Bottom