Air Jordan XI "SpaceJam" Baby Edition, please vote!

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Mods, could you sticky this for me? I'd really appreciate it!

its not important enough for them to sticky this thread

exactly. not to rain on your parade, but this isn't the place. try the General forum. u won't get a sticky, but u will get more NT'ers voting or whatever. there is no need for a thread like this.
i cant stand you "foe the love of money" and keep your opinions to yourself if they are not positive
mad.gif
......this isnt the place for your *****ing
mad.gif
........mods i just had to vent and honestly i dont give a #@!% about anyone who has an opinion of this.......help this guy out.....if not then go elsewhere
mad.gif

I actually agree with Blazin4QB. Yes this should be posted in the general forum but it doesn't hurt any of us to help him out by casting a vote. foetheloveofmoney is not a mod, but consistently comments on threads as if he is. If you don't have anything nice to contribute you can always hit the back button on your internet explorer and not respond. Mods are here for a reason. Let them do their job and let them tell people what threads are needed or not.

yup, true. but it seems like mods aren't on here 24/7 so they can't regulate everything in a timely manner. but yea, why be a mini-mod? i think so thatthe REAL mods look at them as future potential.
laugh.gif
. just remember this......YOU CAN'T GET AHEAD, BY GIVING HEAD. please rememberthat and apply it to your daily life. lol..jokes. don't get butt hurt.

anyways, back to the OP..i was a dissapointed when i picked up my SJs last night and saw what the toddler SJs looked like. i took a look at the strap and waslike HELL NO!!! but it grew on me in one day. its coo now. lol. cute pic of your baby in those. ill get my vote in

I, personally, don't want to be a mod. I come into the JB forum looking for info on future releases, early pics, misc info, release dates, comparison picsand any other useful JB info..... but, that's not the case. I see a bunch of STUPID taboo threads that take up space in the JB forum and are useless. readthe damn rules before posting..... not everyting that involves Michael himself or a pair of jordans belongs in the JB forum. if the mods aren't gunnadoanything about it, i'll try. I'll tell op what's up. I'll cuss him out if I have to. it's not the right thing to do, but it's a start.

Originally Posted by Daver

yup, true. but it seems like mods aren't on here 24/7 so they can't regulate everything in a timely manner. but yea, why be a mini-mod? i think so that the REAL mods look at them as future potential.
laugh.gif
. just remember this......
YOU CAN'T GET AHEAD, BY GIVING HEAD. please remember that and apply it to your daily life. lol..jokes. don't get butt hurt.

anyways, back to the OP..i was a dissapointed when i picked up my SJs last night and saw what the toddler SJs looked like. i took a look at the strap and was like HELL NO!!! but it grew on me in one day. its coo now. lol. cute pic of your baby in those. ill get my vote in
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

mini mods are nothing close to mods.

a mini mod gets banned from NT before getting near like 3,000 posts.

aand in order to become a Mod, u need to have a lot more than like 5,000 posts and demonstrate maturity and experience and all that other positive stuff that amini mod does not show

so Daver, please get your facts straight.
wink.gif
wink.gif

u sound like a little kid mis-using phrases like "u cant get ahead by..."

I, personally, don't want to be a mod. I come into the JB forum looking for info on future releases, early pics, misc info, release dates, comparison pics and any other useful JB info..... but, that's not the case. I see a bunch of STUPID taboo threads that take up space in the JB forum and are useless. read the damn rules before posting..... not everyting that involves Michael himself or a pair of jordans belongs in the JB forum. if the mods aren't gunnado anything about it, i'll try. I'll tell op what's up. I'll cuss him out if I have to. it's not the right thing to do, but it's a start.

Don't you see the irony in what you're saying?
You don't want to be a mod, but you're going to tell someone they're making useless threads? You're telling people to read the rules.
You hate seeing useless threads, yet you continue to contribute to it when you post stuff like "wrong thread."
I come on here for the same reasons as you.
And you should do as I do when I see a pointless thread - keep it moving.

Originally Posted by less than heavenly

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

aand in order to become a Mod, u need to have a lot more than like 5,000 posts and demonstrate maturity and experience and all that other positive stuff that a mini mod does not show

wink.gif
wink.gif

uhh no.....

the second part yes but that, no.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

I, personally, don't want to be a mod. I come into the JB forum looking for info on future releases, early pics, misc info, release dates, comparison pics and any other useful JB info..... but, that's not the case. I see a bunch of STUPID taboo threads that take up space in the JB forum and are useless. read the damn rules before posting..... not everyting that involves Michael himself or a pair of jordans belongs in the JB forum. if the mods aren't gunnado anything about it, i'll try. I'll tell op what's up. I'll cuss him out if I have to. it's not the right thing to do, but it's a start.

Don't you see the irony in what you're saying?
You don't want to be a mod, but you're going to tell someone they're making useless threads? You're telling people to read the rules.
You hate seeing useless threads, yet you continue to contribute to it when you post stuff like "wrong thread."
I come on here for the same reasons as you.
And you should do as I do when I see a pointless thread - keep it moving.
so how are the useless threads going to be stopped or reduced??

the mods arent here. im telling them to read the damn rules. nothing wrong with that. one NT'er, to the other.
not stepping up and saying anything is also part of the problem.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

aand in order to become a Mod, u need to have a lot more than like 5,000 posts and demonstrate maturity and experience and all that other positive stuff that a mini mod does not show

wink.gif
wink.gif

uhh no.....

the second part yes but that, no.
laugh.gif

ok, how about 23,000?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

since this is the JB forum
laugh.gif

so how are the useless threads going to be stopped or reduced??

the mods arent here. im telling them to read the damn rules. nothing wrong with that. one NT'er, to the other.
not stepping up and saying anything is also part of the problem.
wink.gif
wink.gif
You have to understand that some people are new around here.

When someone like *** **** ** *****, comes in a thread and tells op to log off, or the mods to banned them, or something else that's really immature,that's not helping the forum. It's only adding more fuel to the fire and hurting the forum more.

New people don't know where things are correctly supposed to be posted. I'm not saying he didn't do that in this thread, because he in fact told opwhere to post this and he would get more help, but in the past he's been really immature about things. That's my only problem with him.

Not saying I haven't done anything like that in the past because if I said that, I would be lying.
However I learned that that's not the correct way of doing things and trying to make this forum a better place.

Plus those things could get me banned.
laugh.gif

Just my two cents....

laugh.gif

ok, how about 23,000?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

since this is the JB forum
laugh.gif
lol.... I meant post count doesn't matter, I think.
nerd.gif

When we move to a new platform. The moderators should come up with something like this.

Before signing up, there should be like a contract or something.

[✓] I will not mini-mod.
[✓] I will not make stupid threads.
[✓] I will not....... blah blah... yall get the picture. lol

And if they violate it, they should be IP banned for a certain numbers of days/months/decades.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Peter, you always sounds mad. Loosen up.
laugh.gif
i was jk man. i was too lazy to type on my iphone
eyes.gif

well, when becoming a member, u have to agree to follow NT's rules of conduct.

its pretty obvious that most will not follow them at one point or another. thats why the mods give out warnings and bans and suspensions.

Originally Posted by Daver

yup, true. but it seems like mods aren't on here 24/7 so they can't regulate everything in a timely manner. but yea, why be a mini-mod? i think so that the REAL mods look at them as future potential.
laugh.gif
. just remember this......
YOU CAN'T GET AHEAD, BY GIVING HEAD. please remember that and apply it to your daily life. lol..jokes. don't get butt hurt.

anyways, back to the OP..i was a dissapointed when i picked up my SJs last night and saw what the toddler SJs looked like. i took a look at the strap and was like HELL NO!!! but it grew on me in one day. its coo now. lol. cute pic of your baby in those. ill get my vote in
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

ok mr. serious. i was only joking. maybe you read it incorrectly? i specifically said that these mini mods do what they do to get attention from real mods..ASA JOKE. like a cry for help, "please make me a mod!!". you broke it down for me and everything..
roll.gif
..like i really wanted to know, but thanks forthe info. either you have no sense of humor or you just felt like flexing your knowledge muscles. anyways..this is getting off topic so back to the OP.

the XI's are the most overrated Jordan to exist.

I don't see how it looks "ill".
ohwell.gif

But that's a cute picture.

Wow this went south quickly lol...People fighting in a baby photo contest thread now? No wonder everyone hates the JB section.

Back
Top Bottom