Air Jordan XII Black/UNC information post

Quote:
There is sufficient numbers to go around, and if they are not completely sold out by Dec. 3, they will be available ONLY on niketown.com to sell the remaining packs.

Sufficient Numbers = Not limited.

There is no way 3 per household is limited.

the promotion is over. we all tried different methods. The site redirects to the main page.

It still works for me... once I log in and close the login window, the jumpman23 page reloads and the xii package takes the place of the college basketball feature.

My only guess would be that, after logging in, you should attempt to update your profile to be certain that you've filled in all of the required information. Remember, some additional questions appear to have been added since many of us first joined team jordan way back when.

I ddidnt relaly pay attention so plz dont flame me...

This XII package is for Team Jordan Members only..right?

The college basketball feature was still there for me i jsut went to the store and clicked the package...is that right?

Thanks once again, Meth! :D
happy.gif

For anyone still getting the college hoops screen after logging in, indeed some settings must be checked in your profile....

Go to www.jumpman23.com

Click LOGIN at the top right of the screen

Login normally and then close the window

On the main screen, click UPDATE PROFILE

The last question (for me, at least) needs to be checked, re: DO YOU WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION OFFLINE ABOUT JORDAN BRAND PRODUCTS?

Once checked, the Retro 12 page should load.

Hope this helps!
:wink:
wink.gif

[table]The Man. The Legend[/table][table] Mike Tyson[/table][table]Did you ever know that you're my hero,and everything I would like to be?I can fly higher than an eagle,for you are the Wind Beneath My Wings...[/table]​

Don't worry - I'm in the same boat.
I ordered mine on the 26th as well, and according to the online order tracking my order is still pending - despite having already received a phone call from Nike on Monday to confirm that I did indeed order 3 pair. (Before someone asks - only one pair is for myself)

Unless you paid extra for express shipping, I wouldn't be overly concerned just yet.

yo kizz I ordered mine on the 25th. I just got mine on the 3rd. They nevered sent me a shipping confirmation email
Is it the shoes?

Need to get a hold of me njazx6r@aol.com

What i don't understand is this: why are the 2 pairs I ordered on 11/26 still pending when the pair of jordan 18 lows i ordered on December 1st (also using ground shipping) has already shipped.

Holiday or no holiday, it is extremely lame and unprofessional for Nike to not have shipped hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of pairs of Nubucks for this length of time.

Then again, it is a priviledge to be able to buy and afford Js, so there is no need to trip too hard, but it certainly makes me wonder what the hold up is.

"I would say that's that mattress man"

as of this morning i can still put the nubucks in my shopping cart......its tempting to cop another package

I ordered mine on the 26th and rcvd them today the 4th, regular shipping. Thank you to ALL the NT members for help during the madness and Thank you to Jumpman23.com for hooking us up with an exclusive! Keep em coming.
~ Fear is an Illusion...

~ Member since 10.21.01

I guess I got my apology from Nike...

Text from Nike email included below...

This ultra-exclusive package has been created for you, our loyal Team Jordan Members. The package includes a limited-run production of the Air Jordan XII Retro, a Jordan Fleece Pull-over Hoody, and a fitted Jordan Pinwheel Cap, all in an exclusive black/Carolina blue colorway.

Because of technical difficulties, the program did not launch as originally anticipated. We're reviewing what went wrong to make sure it doesn't happen again in the future. We've extended the deadline to Saturday, December 6th, so all members still have a chance to cop this exclusive package.

To all of you waiting online last week, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. To all of you, thanks for your loyalty, you make exclusive packages like this possible.

Much Respect,

Team Jordan
----------------------------------

Hey Nike & Jordan Brand, apology accepted. Thanks for taking the time to include this explanation in your email to all the Jumpman23.com members...

Things are looking UP!!!

chuck

I took my time knowing the shoes would be available but i guess I missed out on the promotional code, i tried it twice, didnt feel like calling, I guess 210 is cool.
People Like F is he stupid *YES I AM*

I thought the same thng bout the promo cofde but i just typed it in myself instead of copy / paste and it worked..
Hope that helped
[/b]​

wow i got em today and the HOODY IS FIRE...the material is sooo think and plush it feels like a comforter :lol:
laugh.gif
the shoe is hott too..dunno about the cap...but yeah the whole package is nice..im happy i bought ONE

where are they? i ordered mine and i have them... but they are nowhere to be found or i'm lookin in the wrong place. please post something. thanks in advance

Quote:
ordered mine the 3rd, still pending

dont even worry about it, i ordered mine on the 26th and it finally got shipped this past monday, i mustve called the jordan number like 4 times...but its finally on its way :D
happy.gif

[/b]​

ordered mine on the 26th and I'm SUPPOSED to be receiving them today, hopefully......UPS tracking sez they're already on the truck on their way here......

took them FOREVER to charge my card.....almost 10 days....then like 5 more to ship em....
talk about latency

Back
Top Bottom