Air Jordan XII - October 24th Delayed.

Just got this emailed to me.
The Jordan Brand is delaying the October 24th launch of the Air Jordan XII Retro collection of footwear and accessories.
This product is not approved for sale at retail until further notice.
The Jordan Brand will provide a new launch date for the Air Jordan XII Retro collection very soon.
Please ensure that this 10/24 launch product is not put on display or made available for purchase.
We apologize for this inconvenience and will be providing further direction on the product launch very soon.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by ktan09

The Vault just sent out an e-mail saying they are releasing. Typo?
I haven't heard anything directly, but indirectly I am hearing November 21st-24th....

I'll update when I know.

... Not that it matters anymore, because it the nearing the end of the month, First String at Pacific Mall got these first time around before they announcedthe delayed release date.

And they're short of being spectacular, I've lost interest in Jordan's to be keeping up with release dates

I scooped my pair up last month before the insole recall.

Shape is so off, but I don't mind. They hold up as well as the OG's. Love using XII's for outdoor ball.

Patent leather and suede have no business being on the XII. Both of these are pure trash and the shape is a joke.

Originally Posted by vood99

Patent leather and suede have no business being on the XII. Both of these are pure trash and the shape is a joke.

Yea, but on the other hand, I don't mind trashing these for ball every week, while keeping my OG's on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom