Air Jordan XII Whats the Fit Like?

How does the XII fit? True to Size or a bit bigger? For Example I wear a Size 10.5 men's in a lot of my shoes, would I have a fitment problem if I were to get a pair in that size?

Nah, you'll be good in that, they fit true to size.
If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd #7 Bostjan Nachbar #8 Hassan Adams
#12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson #24 Richard Jefferson
#30 Clifford Robinson #33 Mikki Moore #35 Jason Collins #50 Eddie House #51 Sean Williams

sneaker reviews 101
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pink
YaDaDaI?

But i suggest you coppin the Retroes cuz they are better for ballin and are much lighter

They fit true to sz. They are some of the best AJs to hoop in for me.
COOK # 45
<<---My avatar > yours

A great shoe my first pair of Air Jordans they are a little heavy to me. A great fit PERFECT. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

IMO they run true to size, but i remember a seller telling me they fit .5 size smaller
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

They run true to size, I'm wearing my black/red retroes right now. There a bit heavy though.
TEAM KING KOOPA​

They fit like true to size.
DODGERS
Furcal, Pierre, Garciaparra, Kent, Gonzo, Martin, Loney, Either, Kemp, Abreu, Saenz, Betemit, Penny, Schmidt, Broxton, Saito. ---- Bret Tomko SUCKS!!​
TeamLakers
S.O.S. - KG, JO, KIDD​

id say true to size but the retros seem snug imo. not unwearable snug but i can tell. maybe its just me
got some size 11 heat. get at me

Anybody know how the OG's fit. I'm usually a 9.5 but I was going to get a 9. Would I be alright going with the 9

Wow, I see more than 10 posts saying true to size. That's NT!
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

Back
Top Bottom