Air Jordan XII White/Red Holiday 2009

Alright yall, didnt see this topic anywhere so had to pass this tidbit along...mods lock it up if i missed it please and thankyou...If this is new then JB seems to be bringing it late 09! info taken from theshoegame.com :

Air Jordan 12 White/Red

Notice we didn't say anything about They Say in the title. No,it's not a rumor and we know seeing is believing, but trust us when we say the White/Red Air Jordan 12 retro will drop Holiday 2009. The only way thesewon't drop is if Jordan Brand decides to drop them from their Holiday line up (we highly doubt that will happen). People caught feelings once they foundout the white/red 12's were not part of the 11/12 Countdown Pack, but come this Fall you'll be able to snatch up a few pairs for $150. More AJ12 lovecoming Holiday 2009.

Oh yeah, Christmas is going to be lovely for Jordan heads. You'll see!

Stay tuned…

Not another christmas like the one that just passed.
smh.gif

What's with all these people with unknown sources saying this and that is coming out. For me toeven believe that, you need to have some sort of proof.

Regardless of who the TRUE info dropper is these will be copped in multiples if true. Love the XII's..and I am very satisfied in my CDP Taxi XII's.
pimp.gif

Not too excited. Just copped a pair of DS OG's two weeks ago. I'll cop one and use them for beaters. I want the cement IV's more.

geez so many rumors. lets take it a month at a time. or rumors with pictures or some proof.
But will definetly be looking forward for these..........
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope this is true...if it is, Jordan Brand just MIGHT get a little of my money this year.

Props to the homie Greatest Goliath for being the first to drop this info on us.
Keep up the good work GG.
pimp.gif

As far as the XII's go, I'm not really excited about these.
The only thing I'm looking forward to are some VI's.

Back
Top Bottom