AIR JORDAN XIII 13 FLINT GREY OG w/ 3M AND SUEDE SEPTEMBER 2017

Flints are my fav js still got the 2010 in good condition, the reason i started collecting js since i had thwm when i qas a kid. I got them at footlocker in hawaii couple days afyer release, lucked up.

Me: Only buy the flints cuz budgeting is good

Inner me: Buy Every pair of OGs and some T shirts [emoji]128553[/emoji]

dirty bred and grey toe (og unreleased colors that originally had suede)

db 13,

qai 54,

barons,

bred low,

Infrared 23,

hornets

I passed on all these because of the painted midsole. 

Quai 54 had suede though didn't it? I want to pick up a pair of those. The 3M Infrared 23 did for sure since I do have a pair of those. 
couldn't on the grey toe, still too clean and honestly unless you're really up vlose you can't really tell if it's painted

OG to me means to have the correct toe shape plus the blue must be Midnight navy and NOT french blue!

In on all those 13s except the black cats. Will find a way to make it work and grab my son some pairs.

Can't wait to get the Flints. They will release on My Birthday month so they will be a present to myself.

Can't wait. My 2010 pair is approaching beater status.

Also in on the breds. I remember these retroed in 2004 and my mom got em for me for Xmas. :pimp:

Pics need to drop already. In for Flints, in for 3M Breds, will sell the recent release ones with no 3M. And Def in for Playoff 13s.

I'm in for a pair if they put 3M on them, if not I'm out like on the last release. My 05 pair still clean just gotta get the front toe mid sole reglued it came off when I took them to Vegas in the summer and my linen x's

9/16? or 9/23? or cancelled? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom