Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

preciate the help. 

ya theyre offset.  the US is aligned with the 0 in 10.5. (the 1 is alone)

Just got my pair.  Can't wait to wear them for the first time once this crappy Ohio whether passes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gator15

Ill take the 10 flints over the 05 in terms of quality. The 05 flints bleed and crease rather easily

time will tell. they did crease pretty bad, the bleeding is inevitable unless stored properly, pretty common with the 13's. main complaint and reason why i'm searching for a new pair of 05's is the 3m. don't mess with the classics JB 
indifferent.gif

I have the 05 and 10 release of the flints and the only two problems I see with the 2010 release is the nubuck doesn't even come close to the 05 release in terms of thickness/quality and on the inside of the 2010, there is about half of the padding that the 05's had around the ankle. No 3m doesn't bother me.

I have a pair of 2005 DS and a pair of 2005's I wear, and I do believe they changed the leather on the 10's to reduce creasing. My 10's have barely creased where the leather on the 05's does crease rather easily. Some pros and cons of both, cop whatever pair you prefer, but I do prefer the 05's hands down.

Overall the 2010 flints were fine though.

Back
Top Bottom