Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hell yeah, F-ers stole my 05's, so i will definitely be coppin!!!!

nice i still got mine from 05 that i hardly ever wear so now i can wear them more and just double up in nov swweeeeeet

Mines are still in decent shape from a few years ago.  Just hope they do a better job with the glue on these.  I'll cop depending on the pics.

my love for 13s have faded due to that big #@% toungue. i will always love the way they look, but just can't rock em anymore.
tired.gif

Flints again and still no AllStar or AKA playoff XIII's  since they have never been released
frown.gif

52026426.jpg

but anyways will cop the flints again
glasses.gif

cant wait never really like the flints as much ad the white a neatural gray and carolina but the white/red are copped of top

cant wait never really like the flints as much ad the white a neatural gray and carolina but the white/red are copped of top

I was just thinking about these. I need a pair in my life; provided they don't come out like those suede VIs.

I still have these DS from last time. Shocked they're releasing them so soon.

the XIII is one of my favorite J's...never had any before when I was a young man....time to make up for lost time!

i'll cop for real. I remember these in high school(98). I wore them once, went home and cleaned them and the toe box paint came off with the cleaner. Real talk I think I shed a tear. I still have them though

I wonder whats going on in that company because they are releasing the same stuff over and over!

Back
Top Bottom