Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Break News (Once Again!):

Yesterday, we were the first site to report the upcoming release of the Air Jordan 13 Retro – White / Red – December 2010. Today, we have another exclusive inside scoop for you guys. Don’t forget where you heard it first! 1998, 2005 and 2010? What do these dates have in common? FLINTS! The Air Jordan 13 – Flints (Blue / Flint Grey) will be making a comeback appearance in November 2010. Spread the word. Tweet, then re-tweet and then tweet it again! Jordan Brand has done it again. It truly seems like Holiday 2010 is going to be a great time to stock up on everyone’s favorites. Don’t forget about the Air Jordan 11 – Cool Grey now!

Air Jordan 13 – Flints (Blue / Flint Grey)
Style Code: 414571-401
Release Date: November 2010

Link: http://www.kicksonfire.com/2010/03/...rdan-13-flints-blue-flint-grey-november-2010/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, this ain't funny no more.With all these foams and OG colored retros coming out....I will literally be broke by the end of the year. Good news is that I can wear my Flint XIII's more.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

been knowing this since January Last year.

Thanks for sharing... but a few NTers been telling us this for a while now.

I hope this is true, but I also hope they tweak them & they aren't exactly the same as the '98 & '05s.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Man, this ain't funny no more.With all these foams and OG colored retros coming out....I will literally be broke by the end of the year. Good news is that I can wear my Flint XIII's more.

word.
spent a lot of money so far on kicks, and still looking to add a few pairs. 

the flints and red/white xiii's will be bought 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom