Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dtb00201

These are a GR, why are dudes paying over retail for a shoe that drops in a month?

That would be the only logical explanation I guess.  To have them a month before....
not even cuz u can get em under retail already at sum online spots

Originally Posted by thebeast23

not even cuz u can get em under retail already at sum online spots

If it's still like this a few weeks before release date, or even more discounted, I will pull the trigger, and change my usual habit about copping them in person.

Wellgosh would sell out of 9.5s or 10s the day before money transfers into my PayPal.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Pics of my recent cop..

Although many of you think it, I wouldn't count on these sitting at all.

Dark Setting..

Lighter setting....

Absolute
smokin.gif
imo. On point.

I can confirm that 3M is present but not nearly as strong as both previous models. The lack of 3M isn't enough to sway me away from these though. They're so damn beautiful. When I get my hands on those Red/White XIII's, I'll finally decide which shoe was the dopest cop of the year for me.

I'll send a lil on some retro 05 Flints, I seen these in person last week and wasn't impressed. Ive fallen back a lot on Jordans, the quality just doesn't match the price. Flint 13's are one of my Fav Jordans but these new retro's are trash. When I seen them in person I couldn't believe how they butchered this shoe. but we'll see on release date, I didn't take the time to try them on, might change my mind once I see them on my feet but $160 retail? really? what justify the extra $10 markup?

Why do I have to pay a brokers fee!!
mad.gif

Had to get up this morning earlier than planned to go make a money order to pay to wellgosh.com or I couldn't get my pacakge

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Wellgosh would sell out of 9.5s or 10s the day before money transfers into my PayPal.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

keep checkin back homie. trust n believe they WILL have a restock within the following weeks. im in that same boat as u. 9.5-10 dude. but i aint stressing
I wonder if UTA will drop the retail price on these?? 

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

I ordered my flints from wellgosh on Monday got my ordered shipped email today
pimp.gif
(Im a size 10)

congratulations....where did ur shoe size correspond with anything in ur comment? 

Originally Posted by lordofdashoes

how much was the fee if u dont mind me asking

it was 31.95.....just got the package opened them and I must say they look pretty good....but, I havent throughly inspected them lol

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

I ordered my flints from wellgosh on Monday got my ordered shipped email today
pimp.gif
(Im a size 10)
I ordered on Monday for the same size as well, and got a refund back today
mad.gif
 Damn you
laugh.gif
 j/k

Originally Posted by smlb52

Why do I have to pay a brokers fee!!
mad.gif

Had to get up this morning earlier than planned to go make a money order to pay to wellgosh.com or I couldn't get my pacakge

Do all those who ordered stateside pay this brokers fee?

That's ridiculous, fam.

Can't wait till RD. Will rock my 05 then, and put them badboys on ice after I cop these.. pics look great up there..

The lady at our post office here at school told me that it was a custom's fee.....it was made out to UPS, she told me if I didn't pay the 31.59 they would send the package back. Sure enough I went to the bank and got a money order of 31.50 tried to give it to her and she said I was 9 cents off....smh.....had to drive back to the bank to cash it then make another money order smh.....got the shoes though! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by smlb52

The lady at our post office here at school told me that it was a custom's fee.....it was made out to UPS, she told me if I didn't pay the 31.59 they would send the package back. Sure enough I went to the bank and got a money order of 31.50 tried to give it to her and she said I was 9 cents off....smh.....had to drive back to the bank to cash it then make another money order smh.....got the shoes though! 
smokin.gif
where did u order from?

dam never heard of this brokers fee crap....now i gotta pay extra when my pair arrives....was that something that had to be paid with a money order?

i ordered from wellgosh and i got my shipment today and the flints look good....I didnt have to pay custom fee though. Paid total of 162 through paypal

Back
Top Bottom