Air Jordan XIII Olive (PS) Vol. I would cop, you?

These are just a PhotoShop rendering... but I will cop, if it came to life..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh Hell yeah! Da olive 9 are one of my favorite jordans. These are dope, maybe jb should get a hint and drop og colorways on different models.

I gotta say this looks a lot better than the 9... Hmm, never been a fan of the olive though...

Olive 9's are gross ... & honestly I don't like them. What about a Black Cement 13?

Very Nice PS. I would cop if those dropped. I would also argue that you could use that colorblocking with Black and pretty much any other color and it would be fire.

Imagine the possibilities... Black and teal, Black and University Blue, Black and Infrared, Black and Green and the list goes on.

Never really owend 13s before so I'm stoked for these two commin soon. And best believe I'm coppin 2 of each. Including this one if , like u said came to life.. d design of the shoes is perfect to where u cn almost mix any color possible nd still would look hot..

I gotta say.. olive 9's are one of my favorite J's ... olive 13's would definitely get copped by me. Nice Photoshop by the way.

Back
Top Bottom