AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

I know they've asked this before but, are these coming out in january or february?

Thanks man!! damn I want these... I was 11 when my mom bought me these... I kept one all these years sz. 6.5 jajaja those were the days!

I know they've asked this before but, are these coming out in january or february?

Thanks man!! damn I want these... I was 11 when my mom bought me these... I kept one all these years sz. 6.5 jajaja those were the days!

Feb. 26

I have to cop these. The early pairs may not look that good but I'm sure that the release pairs will be on par with the OG.

Feb. 26

I have to cop these. The early pairs may not look that good but I'm sure that the release pairs will be on par with the OG.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i think this is next up on my list. 

As for 13s going... these are def. on my list
pimp.gif

definitely gotta grab a pair of these, and im wondering why the hype on these is so low but the cool greys still have a crazy thread? these are fire and it looks like these will not need to be waited in line for, easy cop i guess which is great for us

definitely gotta grab a pair of these, and im wondering why the hype on these is so low but the cool greys still have a crazy thread? these are fire and it looks like these will not need to be waited in line for, easy cop i guess which is great for us

Back
Top Bottom