Add a "?" ASAP, I thought we had pictures here. :smh:
smh.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Killa Bees on attack
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

smh at the title and the content of this post
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

At first I though there was going to be pics, then I saw a7rome was thread starter and was :smh:
smh.gif
Rihanna where you at?​

Mailman #6

man you have to put a ? in the thread name jeez
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

im glad it's the first ones cause I got the og playoffs and the wht/red are just going to bleed.
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's the first one, but I'd rather see the second one release.
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue)

Trade: Your NDS Flint 7s.. for my NDS Cardinals. hollatme.​

Why would would you guys be so hype to see the pictures. it's not like you haven't seen that colorway before

i usually prefer black shoes but I'm glad it's the first pair. I need something different for a change. white/black combo's always seem to look nice
For Sale/Trade
DS Jordunk VIII size 13 $75

Wanted:
DMP XI size 12 new or used
Black Cement III size 12-12.5 new or used

im still mad i have to but those ugly X to get the XIIIs

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

if they make the XIII as close to the OG ones. i will be hyped for the pack, but if not. i can wait..

its so dissapointing that these packs are
-----
It is harsh !

it's the first one pictured. edit the title man, very misleading.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Back
Top Bottom