Air Jordan XIII`s from coundown pack

well from several other threads people claim to say they know what XIII`s are releasing in the countdown pk. but im confused does anybody know which shoe is releasing?

I thought it was the second one?
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

The blk toe is the confirmed XIII going out. Wanted my holy grail"playoff", but i'm not tripping about it.

Why are hypebeasts creating these type of threads for an '08 release?? Can we get finished with '07 first.. :\
ohwell.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

a question mark would've helped
got me all excited lol
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

Its the fifth one
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^Agreed. Post your question in one of the posts about this. I thought u had new pics
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

damn dude, didn't u learn anything from the thread that was created to prevent threads like this??.....AND THEY INCLUDED UR NAME IN THE TOPIC???
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Change the name of the post. I thought we had some actual pics here.
Homer: Son, one day you're going to be a great father.
Bart: Yeah, one day you'll be one too.

My eBay auctions

if they were the 2nds i woulda got the pack
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

It's the second ones. No just kidding (inside joke LOL) . It's the 1st ones White/Black-Red .
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Back
Top Bottom