Air Jordan XIV(14) White/Varsity-Red

just got mine about 2 months ago~
cant resist the beauty of them~

even nicer than BJ!

still DS sitting in my box thou~ will un-DS them soon

Got them a little later after release date for $76, thanks to a friend
wink.gif
shoutout to you! I wore them quite a few times, i love the Wht/Varsity Red XIV's.

(Bad lighting from iPhone camera)

Passed on these for the black/carolina color instead. The red on the retro was a few shades darker than the originals. In the end the only my only favorite14's are the Indiglo's, White/Caro mid & low, Black/red and the original white/black-silver color without the piping (pause LOL).

Originally Posted by AirSalgado

sure he wasnt talkin about these?

1.jpg

BTW, first pair of jordans i ever had, got them in the 2nd grade. My grails.

lol....u are right. dont know why i was thinkin the 1st CW
ohwell.gif
....but bothwere
pimp.gif

the thing i hate about the retros is the red was off, its the only time i have ever been nit picky about a retro lol

1.jpg

Is this your actual pair? Because these are fake. The White/Red Retro XIV's didn't come with the 20th anniversary box and the compositeshank is not supposed to be like that.

Originally Posted by fretmarks

1.jpg

Is this your actual pair? Because these are fake. The White/Red Retro XIV's didn't come with the 20th anniversary box and the composite shank is not supposed to be like that.
d5416f424803c242f0f869a8ec1686dcbb7cc57b.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

1.jpg

Is this your actual pair? Because these are fake. The White/Red Retro XIV's didn't come with the 20th anniversary box and the composite shank is not supposed to be like that.
I assume from your reply that you are laughing at my post. I guess you have the same exact FAKE pair.

Here is a picture of the OG.

b4_3.jpg

Here is a picture of the retro.
FTWR-311832-101-3-DY.jpg

Notice the composite shank. See the difference?

I swear to God, kids these days don't know respect. They think they know everything. I suggest you get yourself more J's or read more about J'sbefore you poke fun at somebody else. Got that kiddo?!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by bundy9

yessir, "BJ" did retro them a couple of yrs ago...did a good job at it IMO, just added the ribbing known on the last shots to them....here's a pic if u missed them...

boy, B...umm JB must've really disappointed u to not have noticed them 4 2yrs or so,...have been a few diamonds in the rough over that time...but some disappointments as u've rightfully said

retro%2014.jpg

Ugly....there's a reason why that colorway was on clearance racks
there not that bad, the only thing that kills them are the ribs on the side, the OGs are one of my favs in that colorway

1.jpg

I assume from your reply that you are laughing at my post. I guess you have the same exact FAKE pair.

Here is a picture of the OG.

b4_3.jpg

Here is a picture of the retro.
FTWR-311832-101-3-DY.jpg

Notice the composite shank. See the difference?

I swear to God, kids these days don't know respect. They think they know everything. I suggest you get yourself more J's or read more about J's before you poke fun at somebody else. Got that kiddo?!

Actually I believe he's laughing at the pic of the fakes and the thought that somebody has a fake pair thinking they're real, he quoted your postbecause they emphasized the main visible points that were giveaways that the pair in the pic was fake, so he was joining in your reply and adding his 2 centsby laughing.

I'm just saying...this is the exact reason I don't come to the JB/BJ forum much anymore, people are quick to jump down somebody's throat for noreason, then when that's not going on and people try to help, the help is almost shunned and you are seen more or less as an outcast, then the opinion isflipped.

I guess
ohwell.gif

1.jpg

is this the only GIF you have honcho? every time I see you post a GIF you post this one.
laugh.gif

and when I put BJ? I was just messing around. No need to get my mind out of the gutter.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Actually I believe he's laughing at the pic of the fakes and the thought that somebody has a fake pair thinking they're real, he quoted your post because they emphasized the main visible points that were giveaways that the pair in the pic was fake, so he was joining in your reply and adding his 2 cents by laughing.

I'm just saying...this is the exact reason I don't come to the JB/BJ forum much anymore, people are quick to jump down somebody's throat for no reason, then when that's not going on and people try to help, the help is almost shunned and you are seen more or less as an outcast, then the opinion is flipped.

I guess
ohwell.gif
If he was agreeing with me, then sorry, my bad. But until, the guy says so, I believe otherwise. The guy posted a completely ambiguous picture,directed either at me or the fake pair. I was directly quoted so I assumed the "laughter" was towards me. He could've chosen to point out thefake pair and put the laughing GIF. I guess everybody is entitled to their opinion. If I'm wrong, sorry. But like I said, until the guy says so, I'mbelieving otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom