Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

not sure if serious...

Last Shot?...well not really, last shot as a Bull
crup a holic...I really hope you aren't serious...
laugh.gif

It's technically not the last shot he ever took, but I still consider them the "Last Shots" like they've always been. That was the last shot he took when he was still "MJ", in his prime, trash talking, swagger walking, and killin people on the court. When I think of him, I'm not thinking of him taking the last shot that he took as a Wizard wearing some XVIIIs, losing by 20 against the Sixers, not even being a playoff game. If you wanna remember him in some XVIIIs, be my guest, but I'm taking these XIVs lol.
I used to love how these looked on the court with MJ wearing them.  You'd see that little red piece near the bottom.  Ooooooh Mannnnn.  I might have to pick up a pair of retros if Jordan releases them exactly like the OG's.  I had the OG's.  The XIV's are one of my favorite J's of all time 

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

not sure if serious...

Last Shot?...well not really, last shot as a Bull
crup a holic...I really hope you aren't serious...
laugh.gif

It's technically not the last shot he ever took, but I still consider them the "Last Shots" like they've always been. That was the last shot he took when he was still "MJ", in his prime, trash talking, swagger walking, and killin people on the court. When I think of him, I'm not thinking of him taking the last shot that he took as a Wizard wearing some XVIIIs, losing by 20 against the Sixers, not even being a playoff game. If you wanna remember him in some XVIIIs, be my guest, but I'm taking these XIVs lol.
I used to love how these looked on the court with MJ wearing them.  You'd see that little red piece near the bottom.  Ooooooh Mannnnn.  I might have to pick up a pair of retros if Jordan releases them exactly like the OG's.  I had the OG's.  The XIV's are one of my favorite J's of all time 

Hmmmm was never a big fan of these. I actually prefer the blk/carolina joints. I'll probably get these on sale , need some new ball kicks.

Hmmmm was never a big fan of these. I actually prefer the blk/carolina joints. I'll probably get these on sale , need some new ball kicks.

Great shoe....I hope for this retro (with the surprising increase of quality of as of late retros) they go for the smoother suede that the Originals had. The 06 retro was pretty decent though the slightly brighter red color and that Raised suede kinda threw off the seemless look of the OG's imo.

Great shoe....I hope for this retro (with the surprising increase of quality of as of late retros) they go for the smoother suede that the Originals had. The 06 retro was pretty decent though the slightly brighter red color and that Raised suede kinda threw off the seemless look of the OG's imo.

Wow!! I wore my OG's (1998) today!! They're still in good shape too!! Love this shoe, but an easy pass!! It's the concord XI's for me!!

Wow!! I wore my OG's (1998) today!! They're still in good shape too!! Love this shoe, but an easy pass!! It's the concord XI's for me!!

JB just doesn't make a whole lot of sense sometimes, with a couple of these re-releases lately (Cardinal 7's especially... but even the Flint 13's weren't released THAT long ago either). It just hasn't been that long (6 years) since they released these last time (plus the CDP 14's are similar... not the same, but similar). So I don't get it (especially when there are colors like the Indiglos and Carolina Mid's that haven't ever retroed).

Either way though... these are a classic, and I will cop. Why did I even write all of that? (insert quote with everything but this line crossed out)

But really, I would like to know the thinking behind these releases.

JB just doesn't make a whole lot of sense sometimes, with a couple of these re-releases lately (Cardinal 7's especially... but even the Flint 13's weren't released THAT long ago either). It just hasn't been that long (6 years) since they released these last time (plus the CDP 14's are similar... not the same, but similar). So I don't get it (especially when there are colors like the Indiglos and Carolina Mid's that haven't ever retroed).

Either way though... these are a classic, and I will cop. Why did I even write all of that? (insert quote with everything but this line crossed out)

But really, I would like to know the thinking behind these releases.

Coppin but damn you Jordan brand if they release these the concords and the rumored obsidian/Colombia pack in the same time frame I'm gonna be spending a lot jack this Christmas

Coppin but damn you Jordan brand if they release these the concords and the rumored obsidian/Colombia pack in the same time frame I'm gonna be spending a lot jack this Christmas

Back
Top Bottom