Air Jordan XIV Retro - 'Last Shot' - CONFIRMED - December 2011

Finally confirmed are the release date and the price of the Jordan 14 'Last Shot'.  Releasing on December 17, only 6 days before the Concords.  Here's a link for more info:  http://thefreshveggies.wordpress.com/2011/08/03/air-jordan-xiv-14-last-shot-release-information/
air-jordan-14-last-shot-1.jpg

What do you mean bold move? White and red 12s + 13s were the exact same way the last 2 years.

meh, dont like black shoes. wish they released a white based pair and id be all over em

I missed them in '05 (didn't have a job, didn't have money) so I'm getting them just because they're the Last Shots. Not too fond of the look, though.

hmmmm I think I'll finally be getting a pair of last shots! loll. Cant wait.

I will have to wait on these after the concord mayhem! but will def. be copping a pair. Hopefully it should still be on shelves. Pics look good thou! Thanks for sharing.

Is retail $160? 
If so...

Last Shots ($160)+ Concords($180) = $340 
frown.gif

Without tax down here in Texasss! 

I can't remember, but I think 14's run kind of big. I'll probably have to get a half size smaller, like I did with the 13's recently.

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I can't remember, but I think 14's run kind of big. I'll probably have to get a half size smaller, like I did with the 13's recently.
I get a 10.5 in all Jordans, but my 14's run bigger than some others

the og last shot xiv's from 99 was one of the best shoes I ever played bball in. I still have a DS pair from 99. I'd rather spend another $60.00 or $70.00 and buy another pair of og last shots before I bought these. Both these & the 05 retro are trash imo.

This is one of the black shoes I like. I really love/hate all these Jordan retro releases in OG colorways. Spending way too much buying shoes I always wanted as a kid...

I hope these sit for a while again so I can pick them up on discount. One of my favorite Js to ball in.

Originally Posted by PoloPlaya

the og last shot xiv's from 99 was one of the best shoes I ever played bball in. I still have a DS pair from 99. I'd rather spend another $60.00 or $70.00 and buy another pair of og last shots before I bought these. Both these & the 05 retro are trash imo.
can you explain why the 05 retro is trash?

Originally Posted by adub beta

"Cuz they're not OG"...lol. I had the '05s, and they weren't too bad compared to the OGs I had. I actually balled in mine for a while too.

Originally Posted by adub beta

they just were imo.  The tongue was longer, no metal tips on the laces, and that suede was horrible.

The problem with those '99's was the midsole peeling off like nobody's business after a while.  It looked liked they addressed that issue on the 2005's, but used a cheaper suede.  

Back
Top Bottom