upload_2019-2-7_18-27-13.jpeg

Air Jordan 14 “Rip Hamilton”
Color: White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver-Black
Style Code: 487471-100
Release Date: April 6, 2019
Price: $190

Via SBD

:lol: now THESE are Rips shoe?

I heard these supposed to look real similar to the candy canes. They should’ve just released the candy canes last year like they been rumored too especially since the last shots came out for 20 year anniversary of the shot

^its a waste of time to me just release the og candy canes

Dope if they’re candy canes or a rip type pistons PE

$190 tho? Nope but they’ll sit and will cop to ball in

XIV's always had a tough time moving at 150...
I mean last few releases everyone wanted sat and sat

prices are ridiculous, I remember sitting hard even at $150 and being able to grab em stupid cheap

Just release these shoes as normal. We don't need any Hamilton crap on them. It's not creative or new or interesting, it's second rate designing.

Air Jordan 14 “Rip Hamilton”
Color: White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver-Black
Style Code: 487471-100
Release Date: April 6, 2019
Price: $190
Air-Jordan-14-Rip-Hamilton-Candy-Cane-487471-100-2019-Release-Date.png

Air-Jordan-14-Rip-Hamilton-487471-100-2019-Release-Date.jpg
Which one is it? The top picture has the correct style black midfoot plate and it’s wrong on the bottom.

ok so unless the whole sneakerworld is hiding something...then these look like a good quality version of the candy canes..and theyre just dubbing them the rips to create a story

I think it’s been said before but I’m going to assume that it’ll be like an insole thing or something minor like the “melo” 19’s

ok so unless the whole sneakerworld is hiding something...then these look like a good quality version of the candy canes..and theyre just dubbing them the rips to create a story
just a story maybe to fool people into buying them

Back
Top Bottom