Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red 4/6/19

Some poor fella gonna be rocking candy canes with uneven heights once I sell em lmaooo

Damn why you gotta do someone like that
Cold blooded
Honestly most folks won’t notice or even check
I did check my indiglo’s last night and height is good
Now I gotta dig out my last shots and check those

Won't even notice when on feet, man. The difference is barely there
Damn why you gotta do someone like that
Cold blooded
Honestly most folks won’t notice or even check
I did check my indiglo’s last night and height is good
Now I gotta dig out my last shots and check those
The picture doesn't show how bad.... but you can most def tell in person FR

Yeah it's actually a lot worse in person. I had to be careful at what angle I was taking the photo to really highlight the difference but in person you can tell straight away

Wtf! FEDUP delayed my SNKRS parcel delivery to tomorrow!!! What the ****!

That’s a shame
What can brown do for you?

I wonder how Nike decides who gets random 2 day FedEx delivery
I’ve never gotten it

That’s a shame
What can brown do for you?

I wonder how Nike decides who gets random 2 day FedEx delivery
I’ve never gotten it

Every time I’ve ordered from Nike lately, I free click standard delivery but on the label when I get it, it says 2-day delivery.

But the worst part is that I can’t hold it at the fed ex hub near me for pick up, it says “shipper restrictions”.

They deliver it at a random time with the good ol’ New swoosh box and just do it tape.

UPS is just as terrible.. TRUST me.. the nonsense they have made me endure is inhumane lol. Nike is known to switch to FEDup during the holidays but they never went back to UPS after last XMAS. UPS sucks but Nike doesnt usually put restrictions on UPS so I would flawlessly get them sent to an access point.

But FEDex's access points suck, are far, and their drivers pick and choose when they want to send it there. Never heard of the restrictions on Fedex though.

I had a package that was sent through FEDUP that require a signature which I never requested in the first place.... what a hassle that was....

The driver knocked on my door and attempted delivery the first time and left the sticker on my door and my front door camera recorded him doing so, but I was not home because I didn't know that the package required a sig.....

So I take the next day off and wait the whole day at home and the driver never even attempted to deliver at my house..... I was pissed.... I contacted 800 number they gave me some sphiel.... gotta wait the next day....

Next day my wife waits the whole day and same shiet happens.... driver didn't make an attempt at my house again.... I have a front door camera and no recording was found for 2 days straight....

I finally just picked it up from their main warehouse which is about 30 minutes away..... fedup sucks aaaazzzzz

I had a package that was sent through FEDUP that require a signature which I never requested in the first place.... what a hassle that was....

The driver knocked on my door and attempted delivery the first time and left the sticker on my door and my front door camera recorded him doing so, but I was not home because I didn't know that the package required a sig.....

So I take the next day off and wait the whole day at home and the driver never even attempted to deliver at my house..... I was pissed.... I contacted 800 number they gave me some sphiel.... gotta wait the next day....

Next day my wife waits the whole day and same shiet happens.... driver didn't make an attempt at my house again.... I have a front door camera and no recording was found for 2 days straight....

I finally just picked it up from their main warehouse which is about 30 minutes away..... fedup sucks aaaazzzzz

Sounds a lot like UPS lol.. they do the same thing. The weird part is not coming back the next day.. which is usually up to the driver from my experience. My guess is they decided they weren't coming back and just left it at a hub for you to figure out.. crappy service as usual lol.

My XIV's just got delivered to my job. Going to unbox these tonight and decide if I will off my 05's.. I just need like 100 bucks to recoup some of the funds spent on these if I keep em.

My pair has been sitting at the destination facility in my city since Sunday night, but it won’t get delivered until tomorrow. What a joke. FedEx is basura.

Back
Top Bottom