Air Jordan XIV White/Varsity Red 4/6/19

Candy canes? Rip Hamilton? :lol:

Rather put some HOF respect and call them the Chuck 14’s

DctccSDW0AABrB4.jpg

nba_barkley_1999_18.jpg

JB since you're gonna go ahead and retro a women's CW of the 8, can we get Linen 14s while we're at it?

IMG_2833.jpg

y'all dissing chuck and yet you propping RIP? :smh:
Facts is Facts
Chuck was great an all but he has never won a chip. Theres bus loads of greats that are chip less.
Rip deserves his props, DEFINITELY put work in an never rode coat tails.

I hear you but i still dont think that would mean dog dookie in the argument of Rings.

HOF all he want. Bet money he'd want a ring more.

I hear you but i still dont think that would mean dog dookie in the argument of Rings.

In your book that means Robert Horry is better than Barkley. But nobody is making this about rings...you are because it’s the ONLY thing that makes your argument even slightly reasonable. Chuck is still the better accomplishmed player, check his resume.

I think these OG retros dubbed as PE i.e the Melo 19s and now these, probably has something to do with their JB contract. Especially since Melos line was canceled, then his 13s were outlet exclusives...they had to give him something to earn his check. Not sure if Rip is still collecting money from JB though.

These are nice, but after hearing horror stories on how uncomfortable the past retro 14's have been, it's making me think twice about wanting to cop a pair.

Wasn’t checking for these because I’ve had OGs and ‘06s for a long time and don’t wear them, but those pics up there look damn good.

Might cop on disco if possible.

Last edited:
Still have my 06's and they look good but they're going to start falling apart soon.. So, I will cop but only if I can get them on disco and use my other pair as beaters.

Back
Top Bottom