:::AIR JORDAN XIX APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 19 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Before Kobe was nicknamed the Black Mamba, the Air Jordan XIX's drew inspiration from the deadly snake. The XIX's appearance isn't exactly the sleekest of the series and to many, might be considered the ugliest in the line next to the XV's.

Here's the past 18 weeks of our Air Jordan Appreciation posts...Please add your contributions...
AIR JORDAN IAPPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 1 EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN II APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 2EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN III APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 3 EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN IV APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 4EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN V APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 5EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN VI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 6EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN VII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 7EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN VIII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 8EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN IX APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 9EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN X APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 10EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN XI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 11EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN XII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 12EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN XIII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 13EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN XIV APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 14EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN XV APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 15EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN XVI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 16EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN XVII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 17EXTRAVAGANZA!!
AIR JORDAN XVIII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 18 EXTRAVAGANZA!!
33dxsux.jpg

My current collection of XIX's

Sorry no commercials this week....I can't seem to find the ones with Jason Kidd or Gary Payton...If anyone else can, please post 'em!!

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Play in these and you won't think they're ugly![/color] They can be a little loose in theoutrigger area, but thicker socks and a little tighter lacing solves that issue. Plus, the double-stack Zoom Air in the heel feels great! [color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]I jumped as high as Mike![/color]
laugh.gif

i5n190.jpg

2poochu.jpg

most comfortable jordan ever, and i dont really understand the hate for these, they are look nice on your feet

I have the CDP ones but never wore em. I think they look pretty good with pants (sweatpants of some sort). The while/silver ones are beauties

I have the CDP's as well, they are really underrated.
I love em, very stylish, almost like a High End Designer Shoe.

btw, do the CDP's have double stack zoom air?

I could only find the Payton & Melo commercials

The XIXs are most certainly appreciated. I love 'em. Great looks, innovative design & supreme comfort. By far the most comfortable Jordan ever.
smokin.gif

OGs...
3811361916_2889d702c4_o.jpg

Air jordan xix is my fav shoe for rocking casually and the SE is the best ball shoe period

Always been a huge fan of the XIX, I copped all the colors when they came out. Always thought it was such a dope looking a shoe and they're verycomfortable

FIREPOWER23:

Thanks a bunch for posting those commercials...I've been looking forever!

I think this picture broke before we got to see actual pictures of the shoes. Anytime the "new" Air Jordan picture surfaces, it's always newsworthy...especially when MJ himself is wearing them.

2rm44zq.jpg

Also, here's a shot of him with the Regional XX's on...
23wmmtz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom