***Air Jordan XV SE Picture Reveiled***

Straight from nicekicks

Quote:
More than a year ago at Sole Collector Las Vegas, Gentry discussed bringing back the Air Jordan 15, but also bringing it back in a way that it wasn't originally released. There were many versions of the Air Jordan 15 that were originally scrapped, so this time around we are going to get a dose of what would have come out back in the day.
24zkmlh.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Sorry if repost, didnt see it posted yet

these are str8 up... WHACK!!! the real XV's dump all over these. These joints look like team J's.

I'm gonna stay away from this thread cuz it's gonna get hot in here.
WANTED: RETRO BLACK/INFRARED VI BOX sz10

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

yeah, but think about it. this was an idea that was scrapped. i see the 22's resemblance, and we all know how well the 22's have sold :rolleyes
eyes.gif

As UGLY as the OG`s were, these are worst.........Some kind of Team Jordan that plays into the design on the XV AT BEST.....and SE though, hell no, there is a reason those were scrapped...........

WHAT THE @#%$ IS THIS? damn JB cant u make some better shoes? becuz Starbury doing better than yall
Denver Nuggets

That white scribble made the mid part look like white patent... :lol:
laugh.gif

Actually, I like these, & that white patent would look good on that mid part by the way :lol:
laugh.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#6 Robert Hite#7 Bostjan Nachbar#30 Malik Allen#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Oh-Oh....i dont mean to be kj(killjoy)...but brah this has been posted already...check page 2...well anyways i like em...i might score..
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Those aint 15's those is Carmelo's. :lol:
laugh.gif

"I don't know why everybody so mad at me for, sometimes I wish I wasn't me so I could talk about me more." - Kanye West

nothing can save the XV
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

these are tight
i'd wear them
way better than original xv imo
Everything I'm not made me everything I am-Kanye West

Better than the regular XV.
Still ugly though.
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom