:::AIR JORDAN XVII APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 17 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

I need college blues in my life.

I copped the whtcaro lows at the nike outlet with my very first check back in the day.

I only have the CDP's..for the first 5 min. Of putting the shoe on its SUPER tight, but after that they feel very good

I need a pair of Wht/Red's with the case

need lightings SO BAD , size 12
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

These are definitely one of my favorites and much appreciated. I need another pair of the college blues, i beat mine up to death.

White / Red are the best colorway...my favorite Jordan. Understated and a performance monster.

anyone with a DS 12.5, get at me.

i wish i copped the coppers but i'm happy with my 2 pairs, just wish i didn' buy them on the release date
laugh.gif

this shoe is definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

i wanted it bad when it first released but i was too broke at that moment..

the air "window" on my XVIIs got ripped while driving to the basket while balling. the OG college blues and crocs are my faves. they kinda run pretty small. got the CDP pair recently for a decent price.

whenever i see the black/chrome lows, it always reminds me of that Mike Bibby jumpshot in the playoffs against the Lakers.

Looking for black chrome low in 10.5 or 11. My favorite low. Wish I never beat my old pair. 
tired.gif

Wht/blue/blk was my favorite. The lows performs better than the mid according to Prof. K.

Back
Top Bottom