Air Jordan XX3 (23) Low White/Navy Debut

I really like these. I think the midsole on this shoe is much cleaner than the Mid's, with a much lower profile. I dont like the angle and the way in whichthe plastic support plate moves up over the toebox on the Mids...i just wish that they would make this version into a midtop, i think thatway i would honestlybe able to say i really like the XX3.

Im REALLY still hoping a pair with NO stiching comes out. One without Argyle OR MJs all over it.

One can hope...

Nice! Now sjhow me a pair in a Bulls or UNC colorway and I'll consider buying them. What the hell is white/navy?

Not bad, but not coppable. Im really not diggin the "threads" goin around the shoe. Hmm, the stitching pattern on the side pannel appears to besubliminal "MJ"'s.

Corners are cut once again for the lowtop versions. I keep thinking of the XX low in white/navy.

Remember when the XVII low came out, and Proffessor K actually said that they performed slightly better than the mids...but looked just as good? What happenedto those days.

I like these alot, they look really comfortable and good for even basketball. Hopefully JB strips the sole and makes some slippers or moccasins, I could use apair

I've come to the conclusion that Jordan has not made a decent low top signature shoe in a very long time..imo the last low top jordan i liked was the XIIlow..i sorta liked the XIX low but not enough to cop..anyway..these are not anythin special..i like the black/gold better..

HOVKid:
Nice! Now sjhow me a pair in a Bulls or UNC colorway and I'll consider buying them. What the hell is white/navy?
I take it you mus also hate the black/blue Is. And the military IVs. And grape Vs*, September blue VIs, aqua VIIIs*, olive IXs*, Seattle Xs,black/navy XIIIs, ginger XIIIs*, and chutney XIVs* (or was it chutney XIIIs and ginger XIVs?).

Jordan has always released colors that didn't have to do with the Bulls or UNC.

*These I'll give you, because I don't like them either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gime2purr

These are cool,ill cop 4 clearence
happy.gif

Ps...am I bugging or is the navy stitching "M"s and the grey stitching "J"s?? Check it out
Looks more like a double helix to me, but I see where you're coming from.

I love them!!! One of few I like out of the XX3's. Will be getting a pair!

These are actually roc-able. I'm kinda feelin the color match up, it jus works. I wasn't feelin the all black pics someone posted earlier. My onlyquestion now is how much will these retail at?

I think they're horrible....and i normally love the lows....the last two lows have been dissapointing..

Back
Top Bottom