Air Jordan XX3 Limited Release (Jan 25th) hits Canada

LOL.....big ups to all the diligent, patient heads thats worked together and kept everything cordial. An even bigger up to the VAULT and BEN specifically forthe treatment we received despite the frigid weather...

I hope the store that pre-sold their XX3's to "friends and family" and didn't give the public a chance to cop gets a serious backhand fromNIKE...

yeah spankdaniels, agreed as cold as it was the dudes, the store and Ben made it a pretty decent couple of days, for the first 17ish people there was alot ofrespect no disrespect which sure as hell helped with the experience.

damn i got a pair but not my size...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

LOL.....big ups to all the diligent, patient heads thats worked together and kept everything cordial. An even bigger up to the VAULT and BEN specifically for the treatment we received despite the frigid weather...

Co-sign.
wink.gif

Apparently there were more than one store that carried xxiii's in Montreal. Im just skeptical about the production numbers worldwide.

i kinda thought for a second that driving up to montreal would have been easier, i mean i doubt there was much of a line up out there, and would have probablybeen able to pick up more then one pair as a result of the lower interest.

I'm soooo pissed offf. On the 25th, I tried to find out what stores sell these. I called Nike Shop Metrotown in Vancouver an dthey told me its only in thestates. So I gave up thinking we will be shut out on another Limited release. I didnt check this forum so I didn't know until now. So pissed off I missedout. I stopped collecting a few years ago but these is a must0have for any Jordan series fans.

Anyone in Vancouver got their XXIII? If so, from where and how much was retail?

Damn.......OG slickrick81 that's messed up about the misinformation, I remember getting the actual Jordan Pendant (the proper one NOT the nonsense on theI's) from you in '02. The collection you had was seriously wonderful.

slickrick81, new age sports/nike store is the last place you want to call for actual release info in Vancouver these days. You might get lucky now and then andget a hold of a knowledgeable employee like ********** but chances are slim...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Damn.......OG slickrick81 that's messed up about the misinformation, I remember getting the actual Jordan Pendant (the proper one NOT the nonsense on the I's) from you in '02. The collection you had was seriously wonderful.

Wow haha I can't believe you still remembered me. Do you still rock the pendant? I still remember how you look like man. I think I saw you on TheScore (Branded) showcasing th nice lids at the store that you work at? That was you, right? So did you end up getting a pair of XXIII yourself? If so, howlong did you have to wait?

Originally Posted by 604kicks

slickrick81, new age sports/nike store is the last place you want to call for actual release info in Vancouver these days. You might get lucky now and then and get a hold of a knowledgeable employee like ********** but chances are slim..

Yeah I asked the damn manger of teh store. I asked if they are released in Canada. He said only in the states and they are getting the Blk/Reds inFeb.
eyes.gif
Yeah man I stepped away from the game for a few years now. Irarely go on Niketalk. That's why I was clueless on which stores are releasing these. I figured Nike shop would release them than some independant storesbut thats what happens when you step away from the game and NT.

Back
Top Bottom