Air Jordan XX3 Line art: ENJOY!

Here you go, Fellas. Hard to see the details, but here's a rough draft to play with :wink:
wink.gif
4xny07d.jpg
[/img]
"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

LOL...I guess nobody cares about coloring the 23's yet! I was hoping to see a bunch of new colorways. Ah well.

Great job on the line work T! I'm already starting to like these more. I'll play around with the line art and if I create anything I like I'll be sure to post it up.

31414421pq5.jpg
Add Me, Gamertag: distinct101
407 Situated
Fuzzy Wuzzy PShops​

Nice! I like the top two the most though the UNC blue may need to be a bit richer. Looks like these will have some nice options though!

the three with the red look nice. yeah you might want to make the unc blue more darker. i didnt even notice it was that color until i read the last reply. but good job with the colorways
I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Can I request Lightning XXX3s?

primary color: white
secondary color: black
accent color: yellow

side17-07.gif

Or how about Powder XX3s?

primary color: white
secondary color: black
accent color: powder blue

side10-03.gif

side09-03.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

playing around with the color blocking

48606361jk0.jpg
Add Me, Gamertag: distinct101
407 Situated
Fuzzy Wuzzy PShops​

^ Not a fan of black shoes, but all 4 of those white ones look AWESOME!!!

Thanks. :smile:
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

the XX3 reminds me a lot of Wades.
I'm that cat that used to sit in the back and study. Looking for some proof that God loves uglyAtmosphere
dfresh244-If the Lions make the playoffs I will shave my head and my eyebrows and post it on NT. And I'll get a lion tattooed on my arm.​

i like the powders, and those ones that look like bred xi;s or playoff XIII's are pretty hard 2
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

these could look nice but not with a retail of 230 SMH
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

lol looks like T-Mac 5 + Wade 2.0 + Question + Answer 8. Looks really cheap and its not really attractice at all.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I found out from a Nike Employee that the diamond pattern on the side panel is actually stitched. I really think the actual colorways are going to be much different that the typical standard. My impression from other trends for 2008 is the use a dominant single color with very small secondary color accents. I don't think we will be seeing two strong contrasting colors until the PE's come out in the FALL 08.
Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

Back
Top Bottom