Air Jordan XX3 Question

I was wondering, is the blue Air Jordan XX3s that released on Black Friday along with the Motorsports and Chicago Bulls colorway the same shade of blue used in the Air Jordan XX3 premiers?  I'm pretty sure it's University Blue for both, but I never saw the premiers in person so I can't really tell.  Judging from pictures online, the premiers seem to use a better shade of blue.  Mods, lock or move if in the inappropriate forum.  Thanks.  

Lets get someone fortunate enough to have both to post pics to compare.
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

iono kinda hard to tell from these pics. better to compare in person

Dam...I luv both of these shoes...wasn't fortunate enough to get the titaniums though...Carolina's will do!

..a better shade of blue?
laugh.gif
Just because one shade of blue is darker and is on a premium shoe that makes it better?
grin.gif

Anyways, both shoes are very nice...and I actually prefer my carolina XX3's over the motorsports XX3's.

I don't have the UNC's but I do have the titaniums and they look like the same shade to me. The black against the blue makes the UNC XX3 look different IMO.

I don't have either but from all the pics I've seen the Premier's just had a better shade of blue. I always wanted those but I'm not paying that price EVER!

Back
Top Bottom