Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Able to get the blue ones off of NDC after striking out on Eastbay :smh: re-sellers salivating over the word "quickstrike"

hopefully my reaction after putting them on..

Last edited:
Each HOH handles it differently. One of mine is FCFS, while another one in my area did a raffle. It just depends on the HOH.

Thanks man I figured...Never did call any of the HOHs nearby, woke up a little to late to find the blue camo pair in my size...Damn it!

Able to get the blue ones off of NDC after striking out on Eastbay :smh: re-sellers salivating over the word "quickstrike"

hopefully my reaction after putting them on..

It sucks because I had a giftcard for Champs but I couldn't even get one in the cart on that site. I had to go with NDC.

Success on Eastbay. Managed to get through for the "UNC"s". Pretty excited as I have not bought a signature Jordan since the 23's.

Never in a million years did I see copping a pair of ANY of these XX8's being such trouble.   I got mine, but damn...
mean.gif

Even though there is hate on the red camo. Cant wait to play in them!

same here. feels weird being in march and not having played in the new air jordan yet, but i'm glad i waited for the red camos. very excited. i didn't like playing in the 2009 very much, but loved the 2010, 2011 and 2012, so i have high hopes for the XX8.

same here. feels weird being in march and not having played in the new air jordan yet, but i'm glad i waited for the red camos. very excited. i didn't like playing in the 2009 very much, but loved the 2010, 2011 and 2012, so i have high hopes for the XX8.
The 2012's are still the best shoes I've ever balled in.  So responsive and comfortable.  Loved mine..

The 2012's are still the best shoes I've ever balled in.  So responsive and comfortable.  Loved mine..

I was recently in a discussion with someone in this thread who insisted Air Jordans never performed well (which begged the question, if he felt that way, why did he continue to buy them after 20 years of dissatisfaction?). It made me think about about the last 5-10 years and which sneaker was my favorite to ball in each season. Last season, it was the Air Jordan 2012 bar none (Air max insert, high cut bootie). I didn't feel the Air Max Hyperdunk had enough support and I preferred the cushioning in the 2012 to the Lebron 9.

Never in a million years did I see copping a pair of ANY of these XX8's being such trouble.   I got mine, but damn...
mean.gif
I forgot to add that....this was a hard cop. Almost gave up all together. Was upset that I didn't check NDC first would have been smooth sailing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom