Air Jordan XXXII (32)

IMG_1301.jpg
Those are dope

Well done- I hope these are them! I also appreciate the departure from the huge jumpman logo. Can anyone make out what's on the aglets?

First Air Jordan in several years that has caught my attention on reveal.
Which is kinda funny, since the AJ2 is such a boring shoe to me.

Love the 31s

Liking what I see so far here.

Still bracing for the "THESE are the new Jordan's?? Look like some GR hyperdunks!" Movement to come in here then eventually subside.

This is going to be interesting.

The 31s design was partially inspired by the AJ1s, so it seems JB is continuing the trend of "inspiring from classic sihouttes" by going with the AJ2s to inspire the 32s. I mean, it isn't a coincidence now that the AJ2 Melo colorway also appears to be coming out next year as well......considering they will start marketing the 32s as the new generation AJ2s, like they marketed the 31s as the new generation AJ1s.

These look nice to me though, not gonna lie.

Yes
This is going to be interesting.

The 31s design was partially inspired by the AJ1s, so it seems JB is continuing the trend of "inspiring from classic sihouttes" by going with the AJ2s to inspire the 32s. I mean, it isn't a coincidence now that the AJ2 Melo colorway also appears to be coming out next year as well......considering they will start marketing the 32s as the new generation AJ2s, like they marketed the 31s as the new generation AJ1s.

These look nice to me though, not gonna lie.

Yes, this was all explained by them when the 31s surfaced. I dont get why people are surprised they were telling the truth. Theyre using the xxx moniker to designate the updated classic number. Im prety sure they got the idea from a post on here when we were talking about what the 31 could be. But instead of just updating the classics with todays materials and calling it the xxxwhatever they decided to update the design itself as well. Makes more sense i suppose. The hardest part of design is the initial push in whatever direction. Now they have that push every year for 7 more years by having that years ccorresponding classic telling them where to go from the get. That takes a lot of pressure and necessity of talent off of the designer. Alteration is a fraction of the work that designing from thin air is.

Life must be good for whoever is designing the new flagships. Went from donzo to wonzo like the gd patriots.

I love what I am seeing so far. It's ironic that the first color is black considering the original 2 never released in a black colorway

I love what I am seeing so far. It's ironic that the first color is black considering the original 2 never released in a black colorway

Werd, the 2s didn't get a Bred colorway until recently.........and those Bred 2s are still sitting in a few brick & motor stores, and possibly on a few clearance walls at the Nike Outlets LOL

I honestly didnt like the idea of them remixing all the old jordans. But theyre doin it in a way that isnt super obvious.

It's almost like if your not knowledgeable of what exactly jb is doing aesthetically with these then you may not be able to pin point the inspiration from the ii's. same with the xxxis. Love that theyre not straight bites.

Based on that cartoon mockup and the teaser i kno im gonna end with some of these.

All i ask for is some good *** traction and either full unlocked zoom or somewhat like a Jordan XX8 setup with heel and forefoot unlocked.

The 31's woulda been perfect if the traction wasn't what it was. Im digging the look of these and im not even a fan of the OG 2's.

Back
Top Bottom