Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I am really not feeling it, but I will reserve judgement until I see the final shoe. I bought way too many 31s and I usually only go after the odd years. I did like the 30s either. I bought one at a discount for the collection, but loved the 29, 31 so I probably will love the 33. But again, I will wait to see when it comes out.

32's remind me of....
img_0097_copy.jpg

I was just thinking, er, haven't we seen this before? 'Modern" versions of some of the OGs. I haven'tbought a new Air Jordan since the 2011s, and while I like several of the XXXI low colorways, I'm still waiting for them to get cheaper before possibly buying. If this II-inspired shoe is really the XXXII, it will mark another year of me saving money on the latest Air Jordan. The people over at Jordan really have become stagnant in terms of their inspirations and innovations, at least in terms of style if not performance. There have been countless shoes during the past decade-plus that took a shot at this exact same thing. The only difference was, they weren't the flagship model. Amazing how designating another round of this type of "inspiration" as the main Air Jordan has people interested in what historically would be looked at here as a goofy team shoe born from a lack of ideas.

They are taking from older models to give you nostalgia of pairs you either played in or wore. But, their primary concern and goal is new tech and on-court.

The proverbial you. Not speaking to anyone in particular

I'm almost sure this is just a blacked out early sample but I bet the shape is the same. Would be a lot better if that toe was on the ground somewhat.

Very underdeveloped weartest pair. Missing a lot of its textures, on top of the missing wings logo on the tongue. Though idk if that banana shape will be corrected on the final product.

Very underdeveloped weartest pair. Missing a lot of its textures, on top of the missing wings logo on the tongue. Though idk if that banana shape will be corrected on the final product.
I was thinking it had to be a wear test sample also. Looks very unfinished but promising in my opinion.

From 100 to 0 real quick for me hopefuly this shoe gets reedemed in some way lol

Im in ,i love the 31 ,i love the 2s , I like the way they're going with updating the originals and I mean they've got me for another 12,13 years then because we've got some fantastic Jordans coming out

Def a little plain, but def also wear test pair. I'd be in, but prob not on an all black pair. I'm sure they will come correct with some finer details.

Back
Top Bottom