Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I don’t Kno what they are waiting for as far as releasing the OG 2 color way for the 32s. It’s a no-brainer... i have been holding out for that colorway.

Screenshot_20180215-224047.jpg

Couldn't resist in store

Limited to 323 pairs, individually numbered. ****. I don't love the 32s but I thought these would be easier to get, because I neeeeeed this pair. Damn it.

6E94A845-ECD6-4A18-B8D6-A62EFC254560.png
Anyone cop these lots of stock to go around. Mine come Wednesday for me it was a must have after copping the jordan 3 dunks

Nah...doesn't do anything for me. IMO the Gatorade lows are the best so far. I was warming up to the camos a little bit.

No shade towards you, glad you got what you like!

I've got the Breds, CEOs, and Gatorade lows. That's probably where I'll stop. I normally only cop one CW of the "flagship" model as I don't play ball much anymore, but it's nice to have for my collection.

No shade towards you, glad you got what you like!

I've got the Breds, CEOs, and Gatorade lows. That's probably where I'll stop. I normally only cop one CW of the "flagship" model as I don't play ball much anymore, but it's nice to have for my collection.

Collection wise bcuz I too don't ball anymore I would've jumped on those gator32s but the way Nike works.....

Back
Top Bottom