Air Jordan XXXII (32)

So you're determining a sneaker being cheap by pics and not all the 32's they've put out?

the TP9 year of the goat colorway is cheap, the 32 didn't feel cheap on hand/foot. i do agree the plastic is kinda weird for me.

I can't believe how Jordan Brand uses cheap materials on this 32. They used to use nice materials on the sig shoe. A lot of these just look so cheap. :smh:
One of the pros of this sig is that its materials look and feel more premium than its competitors. Dunno why you think it looks cheap when on feet and in person they look and feel great.

I like them
IMG_20180424_172306.jpg

I'm really late to the AJ 32 party, but I normally wait for deep discounts unless it's just a shoe I absolutely have to have. Yesterday I finally pulled the trigger on the Why Not's...these do feel a tad bit roomy in the toebox and unfortunately I wasn't able to try half size down. I like everything about the shoe so far...lockdown, cushioning and support seem to be great. Got these specifically for ball, and my current rotation consists of the LBJ 15 and Harden Vol. 2's...so I value cushioning and fit over all other features. Went half size down in both of those models, hoping that TTS works for me in this shoe.

Has anyone has worn these for a while experienced the flyknit stretching out over time?

I'm really late to the AJ 32 party, but I normally wait for deep discounts unless it's just a shoe I absolutely have to have. Yesterday I finally pulled the trigger on the Why Not's...these do feel a tad bit roomy in the toebox and unfortunately I wasn't able to try half size down. I like everything about the shoe so far...lockdown, cushioning and support seem to be great. Got these specifically for ball, and my current rotation consists of the LBJ 15 and Harden Vol. 2's...so I value cushioning and fit over all other features. Went half size down in both of those models, hoping that TTS works for me in this shoe.

Has anyone has worn these for a while experienced the flyknit stretching out over time?

i've hooped in mine and i don't experiencing any stretching from the flyknit because it already has extra room in the toebox, unfortunately, my "russ" colorway has translucent soles and traction was horrible. so i stopped hooping in mine and labeled it "for casual only" now.

Thanks for the response bro. I've seen mixed reviews about the traction on these, so depending on results I'm sure there are a number of factors at play.

Good thing is I purchased from Nike, so I have the 30 day window to decide whether or not to keep them. Hopefully I'll get a chance to test them out later today

I have the ceo and the Black cat.
If i can say something about resistance, zoom is really resistant, but i don’t advice to play casual basketball with the 32 if you want they last in the time.
The ceo’s flicknit is overstretched so the shoe is a real slipper. But i know the zoom of my right shoe is damaged.
About traction, ceo grip is good for me. I read on nikestore, someone had issue with the ceo because it was just sliding out on dusty floor. For my part, ceo are really sticky.
Ceo still smelt the same after about 30 uses.
I don’t think the BC will smell as long as but we never know.
Last thing, the weight, 32 are heavy and physically it is demanding.

Now for the blackcat, it was sliding out, but i don’t understand because sole material seems to be similar to the ceo and i thought ceo had translucent soles because in the forefoot we see the jumpman and the zoom. If somebody could tell me why the ceo have good traction and not the blackcat, it could be nice.
BAA3CE1B-4DE6-4239-8913-338CBF8008A7.png 1B0776EF-D521-4779-837C-7D519E9EC28B.png
About cushioning, i immediately felt a brand new zoom.

Now the last point, sizing, maybe the shoe is too short. My size is 9 and maybe 9.5 would have been better, the reason is that the flicknit upper is a little tight at first but once you wear in the shoes it feels really comfortable.
For weight, blackcat are a lighter , 450 gr and 460 gr.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response bro. I've seen mixed reviews about the traction on these, so depending on results I'm sure there are a number of factors at play.

Good thing is I purchased from Nike, so I have the 30 day window to decide whether or not to keep them. Hopefully I'll get a chance to test them out later today

Did you get a chance to play? If so, how was the traction?

Did you get a chance to play? If so, how was the traction?

I did get a chance to play in them at my local LA Fitness last night, and for the most part the traction was really good. No slipping, had to wipe 2 or 3 times over the course of a 3 hour hoop session so that's pretty good. Didn't bite the floor crazy, but at the same time it was pretty consistent on the dusty court I was playing on so kind of a trade off.

As far as the rest of the shoe's performance....excellent lock-down and support, fit ran slightly long for me but wasn't a huge issue because of the lock-down, slightly on the heavy side but something that I noticed while wearing them. Cushioning was solid, good balance between responsiveness and impact protection.

I feel like these are pretty similar to the LBJ 15....slightly lower ride, bouncier zoom, more supportive upper. But the trade off is they feel slightly heavier, bulkier and more stiff. Of course I haven't broken them in yet while the LBJ's were pretty much good to go out of the box. Will probably get another run in them in the next few days and see if the performance improves with more wearings.

It has been said before, but I'll say it again: IMO, the fact that the brand has almost exclusively used clear soles on the recent Air Jordan models is appalling.

Why have they gone this direction?

Evidence shows that clear soles don't age well in terms of remaining clear. Most adults hold on to their shoes for many years. Aesthetically, I'd rather have a solid-colored (or some other variety) sole that complements the colorway that isn't subject to yellowing.

I am a fan of the XXXII, but the only colorway I've been compelled to purchase was limited to 323 pairs - virtually unobtainable.

If any of the black-based colorways had a black outsole - perhaps even a black translucent outsole - I'd have purchased them. For some reason that's not what we were offered.

Another example is the new sand colored lowtop a few posts above: wouldn't a tonal sand colored sole have been as appealing?

If you're in the know, let me know. I don't understand and I'm mad discouraged
:smh: + :lol:

It has been said before, but I'll say it again: IMO, the fact that the brand has almost exclusively used clear soles on the recent Air Jordan models is appalling.

Why have they gone this direction?

Evidence shows that clear soles don't age well in terms of remaining clear. Most adults hold on to their shoes for many years. Aesthetically, I'd rather have a solid-colored (or some other variety) sole that complements the colorway that isn't subject to yellowing.

I am a fan of the XXXII, but the only colorway I've been compelled to purchase was limited to 323 pairs - virtually unobtainable.

If any of the black-based colorways had a black outsole - perhaps even a black translucent outsole - I'd have purchased them. For some reason that's not what we were offered.

Another example is the new sand colored lowtop a few posts above: wouldn't a tonal sand colored sole have been as appealing?

If you're in the know, let me know. I don't understand and I'm mad discouraged
:smh: + :lol:

The only think I can think of is because of cost.

Alot of fire sitting at nike store beverly . i got 32s as slow classics. Slowly people will realise these are super fire .

Maybe just my feet, but these have been the most comfy sig jordans I've had in a while. Super bouncy and they fell like walking on gel. If it wasn't for all the clear soles I'd have bought more than just the one pair... still wish we got an OG2 Conway that was attainable. I'm now anxious to see what the 33s will look like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom