Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I love my 2011s...

436771_002_3.png

People talk cheaply made. Now these were cheaply made to me. The outsole yellowed almost immediately. The patina leather was nice, but the rest of it was crap.

A few colors of the XXXII are on sale, notably the UNC, pure platinum, Russ, and Board Room CW's; with the discount code 20Summer, it makes em $103. I picked up another pair of the UNC's.

Those are dope to me, too bad they didn't release. I would have only made the back all white instead of looking like a Be True shoe

Anybody heard/seen anything recently about the XXXIII's.?

The red 32s dropped September 17', and the first GR 32 dropped October 17'. If they keep up on that timeline I'd say within the next month, we'll start seeing teasers. Hopefully soon, I'm anxious to see how they turn out.

Wings on the back and Jumpman on the tongue and that's it. Minimal branding is always best in my eyes. Let the design do the talking.
The regular design had the same amount of logos. In fact, the wings logo is smaller on the tongue than the heel. I'd say it's more minimal than that up there lol.

I like the variety and versatility when it comes to branding on this shoe. Definitely my favorite post-23 sig, maybe better than 21 & 23 as well.

Back
Top Bottom