Air Jordan XXXIII first info

The launch colorway does it’s job very well — highlighting the specs. I love the midsole play and the gold touches (Diamond Turf throwback). That being said, I haven’t seen a decent casual pic yet :ohwell:

Hope UPS doesnt botch up my delivery today. I'm really intrigued to see how these will fit on me. This company cant get fit right for ****. IDK who they are using as the basis.

It’s nightwing2303 so take it with a grain of salt

Got a DM from Nightwing himself regarding my post and as he points out. He did mention the issues/injuries, albeit in his performance teaser article, that he linked to in the main article.

Crazy excited to purchase. Since the series numbering came back, that first colorway purchase brings back... for me, at least... the times when I'd buy past AJ's on their drop date. That nostalgia, I guess. I was proud to see four of us at opening for the Rosa Corsa last year.

Now, pardon my stupid question. Will these be available on the Desktop site? Or Mobile only?

CDAFE1B6-3FA9-41F5-82C3-21A97BF55A4F.jpeg
don’t have mine in hand yet but i think the black cw might be the best and i’m not even a fan of black sneakers.

however i wouldn’t have done the whole black cat thing. they could have subtly nodded to black cements by just making the jump man red and the nike air on the back white and no need for elephant print

just waiting to see where the price will settle. been steadily dropping on stockx. I'm sold on these especially since my 93 OVR on 2k is rocking them. on a more serious note, I think they would have had to limit this 1st colorway in order to drive sales for the following colorways. this will be the 1st time I copped a NEW sig since the 23..

just waiting to see where the price will settle. been steadily dropping on stockx. I'm sold on these especially since my 93 OVR on 2k is rocking them. on a more serious note, I think they would have had to limit this 1st colorway in order to drive sales for the following colorways. this will be the 1st time I copped a NEW sig since the 23..

how did you get them on 2k? footlocker or through endorsements?

Fit sounds a lot like the 32.. joints were confusing af. Get your TTS for length and suffer the squeeze of death or go a half size up and the end of the toe box is down the block. :smh:

Last edited:
If you copped early can you cop on SNKRS tomorrow.. Need to see what TTS feels like.

Back
Top Bottom